“Good value”

Ranked #12 of 18 Hotels in Raton
Kansas City, Missouri
“Good value”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Typical low frill's Motel 6 but room was very clean and comfortable. Price was a bargain but had to pay extra for WiFi; total w/AARP card was still less than $50. If you're looking for a good clean room w/comfortable beds that is convienient to the interstate this is your place!

Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank bruce2000ltc

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Columbia, Missouri
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Stayed at this motel the night before I moved into the apt provided by my temporary work agent. As Motel 6s go, it was Ok. Nothing fancy, but room was clean and bed was comfortable. What else can you ask for a single overnite stay. WiFi workd without a problem. I would stay here again if had the opportunity

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank nuprofessor
Lubbock, Texas
Reviewed August 12, 2012 via mobile

We stopped in on a late night roadtrip to Denver and we were recommended by the holiday inn down the street. They had no rooms available. They said they recommend guests when they have no rooms available. Glad he did because it was very clean and the shower was great! The bed was very comfy. Definitely not what I expect from a motel 6. I was very satisfied.

• Stayed August 2012
2 Thank Scotsymrgn
Arlington, Texas, United States
Reviewed July 22, 2012

We just recently returned from our annual Colorado trip, but this yr we had a new addition to our family.my 10 month old daughter so needless to say we weren't driving straight through.we live in Dallas Tx so it's a 13 hr trip at best. About 2 hrs out of Raton we start looking for motels hotels, whatever just to catch a few zzzzz's to our surprise all Raton is booked so were in trouble now because every town were passing through in the meantime is also booked! W/ no luck at all we finally get to Raton and try again this motel 6 wasn't our first stop but was our second. We checked in at 4 am and rested till 8 am before hitting the open road again.this was a great place for the $55 and perfect location and Definetly heaven sent in our case the room was clean , AC was cold and we were beat. Thank you Motel 6

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank Julio R
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed July 15, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here last night. Pretty nice room for the price tv, bed, bathroom. I liked that the parking lot had lots of light so you can see everything going on where all the vehicles are at. I have no problem staying there again.

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank MVP4621
Reviewed June 30, 2012

At daytime temps of 100 degrees or more I had not experienced any issues With the air during my three day stay. Upon arriving in my room, the room was hot as the staff turn the air off when the room is vacant to conserve energy as the guy at the desk told me. The air worked fine......just a tip, crack a window and turn the air on high until the room cools. I did this and was comfortable for the few nights I was there. The place is older, but clean and the staff was very friendly! I will definately stay again.

• Stayed June 2012
2 Thank FreedomRunner
Appleton, Wisconsin
Reviewed June 27, 2012

Me and my children recently stayed here. It was the first time we had stayed at a Motel 6. This one is right off the highway and there are restaurants and gas stations within walking distance. Down th road to Second street and you will find K-Mart, Family Dollar and Auto Zone. Quiet little town and hotel is at the end of the road. Room is small with no frills. You have to pay $2.99 for the wifi to use it but since the room is so cheap, it is not a problem at all. We were able to park almost right outside our room which was really convenient. The kids did swim even though the water was cold (outdoor pool). We also used the laundry facilities on site which was $1 to wash and $1 to dry. Acceptable place to stay.

Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Traveler8901
Also consider these accommodations in or near Raton
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Raton
#6 of 10 in Trinidad
Super 8 Raton
Super 8 Raton
#13 of 18 in Raton

Been to Travelodge Raton? Share your experiences!