“Great food”

Ranchos Plaza Grill
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Kids, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Brighton, Colorado
“Great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2014

This place was great. Sopapillas was wonderful. We had about 50 people and did not have any trouble getting our food in short order. We would go back again.

Denver, Colorado
“Excellent service and great Mexican food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2014

We had a group of 45. Rancho Plaza Grill, several miles south of Taos readily accommodated us in this large one floor restaurant. We did not overwhelm the staff. Meal orders were promptly taken at the various tables our group sat at, and our meals were delivered promptly. I and others at our table raved about the food. My chiles rellenos were as good as I have ever had. One drawback for some might be that the restaurant does not have a liquor license. The bill for myself and my wife was $24 and change. The included tip was added to the bill by the restaurant at a 15% rate which I like. Our group had had our Happy hour at our hotel before departing for the Plaza Grill, so the lack of alcoholic drinks didn't bother us. I definitely recommend the restaurant. Out of the way a bit, but worth the effort.

Visited June 2014
Wappingers Falls, New York
“Excellent meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2014

I had my first Carne Adovada - it was delicious! Every meal is served with a sopapilla & honey - loved them! It's a small restaurant right next to the church, so they don't serve alcohol. The family who owns the restaurant seem to really care that we enjoyed our meal - everything was so tastly and expertly prepared.

Boise, ID
“Very good, authentic New Mexico cuisine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2014

We had a great meal at this place. It sits in the shadow of the San Francisco de Asis church. I believe I read that the building used to be part of the monk's quarters for the church. The food was plentiful and delicious. The sopapillas were really fun.The walls are brightly painted.Even the bathroom was interesting!

1 Thank openrangepony
O'Fallon, Missouri
“Delicious, authentic Mexican food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2014

We ate at this restaurant at the recommendation of the owner of the bike shop, Gear Up. It was the best food we had while we were there. I only wish we had gone multiple times. Very tasty, authentic yummy food. The sopapillas were huge and delicious. If you are in Taos, go to this restaurant. You'll love it.