Adobe and Pines Inn B&B
$129
Sagebrush Inn & Suites(Taos)(Great Value!)
$104
$269
$229
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Hotel La Fonda de Taos(Taos)(Great Value!)
$159
$149
The Historic Taos Inn(Taos)(Great Value!)
$89
El Pueblo Lodge(Taos)(Great Value!)
$160
$140
All reviewsprivate hot tubnew mexicocookiesfire pitgourmet breakfastromantic getawaybreakfast was amazingbed and breakfasttaos areathree nightsbeautiful groundsmain roomkiva fireplacewe loved our stayeach morningadobe wallsstayed longer
Reviewed November 27, 2008

The Adobe & Pines Inn was tucked away in a very woodsy, romantic setting. The room we stayed in was beautifully decorated in very warm, romantic colors with a kiva fireplace and all the wood you wanted . The owners and staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The breakfasts prepared by Louis, who is a master chef, were out of this world. We would definitely stay there again and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a place to stay in Taos.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed November 26, 2008

After a crazy wedding week (okay, month), we honeymooned in Taos and Santa Fe, craving some rest and rejuvenation. The Adobe and Pines B&B did not disappoint; in fact, it exceeded our every expectation. We stayed in the huge Puerta Rosa room because of the bathroom, which is essentially a mini-spa (with Roman tub and in-room sauna!), and we took full advantage of it. The breakfasts were sumptuous and delicious, our hosts delightful and easygoing (and gave great dining recommendations), and the location of the B&B made it so easy to get to everything we wanted to see while in Taos. Could not recommend this place more! We WILL be back.

Amy & Rodney G., Austin, TX

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 20, 2008

I love this place! I have stayed here probably ten times and I'm going to stay here again and again. The rooms are eclectically decorated in Southwest colors with beautiful tile work in the bathrooms. Most have kiva firplaces. Several have hot tubs or whirlpools. The grounds are beautiful, the atmosphere is peaceful and relaxed and the innkeepers are the kind of people that you wish lived nearer to your home town. The animals, two dogs, three goats, several cats, chickens and alpacas are a hoot to watch and are more than willing to interact with you if you wish. The breakfasts are absolutely amazing. Louie's pumpkin pancakes are probably my current favorite, but the omelettes and blintzes and waffles...oh my! I have pictures of all of them on my I-phone just so I
can show folks what I am talking about. I am lucky enough to come to Taos on business every few months and I don't want to stay anywhere else. This is true even though my work is at the mine in Questa (30 miles or so North) and it means that I have to wake up earlier. I'm hooked.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed November 16, 2008

Stayed at the Adobe and Pines Inn for just two nights in October - wished we could have moved in for a month or two.

Easy e-mail reservation process, welcoming, helpful staff and owners, our own guest cottage (Puerta Turquese) and access to wonderful sitting areas outside. Simple to get in and out of Taos.

The grounds and buildings were picture-perfect, with a special emphasis on animal life - the owners have two dogs, seven cats, four pygmy goats, a flock of chickens, all interacting with one another to our amusement....I wanted to hang with the animals in the beautiful yard all day long.

Our room was clean and comfortable, the breakfast was great. Only complaint was the poor lighting in the cottage.

Highly recommended, would gladly stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed November 10, 2008

The breakfasts were delicious. The staff very knowledgable about local attractions and restaurants. They were friendly and helpful. We loved the Puerta Turquese with it's private outdoor hot tub, the 2 kiva fireplaces and the kitchen. It was very romantic. We also liked the goats and chickens who roamed around the front yard. They gave the establishment a relaxed and cosy feel. The grounds were well kept. There were many interesting things to buy in the main room. One night we decided to stay in and watched some movies from the large collection there. We will truly recommend this B+B to our friends.

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)