Adobe and Pines Inn B&B
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
El Monte Sagrado(Taos)
  • Pool
All reviewsprivate hot tubnew mexicocookiesfire pitgourmet breakfastromantic getawaybreakfast was amazingbed and breakfasttaos areathree nightsbeautiful groundsmain roomkiva fireplacewe loved our stayeach morningadobe wallsstayed longer
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 23, 2008

My husband and I stayed here and fell in love with its charm instantly. The grounds were beautiful, the rooms private and comfortable and the breakfasts creative and delicious. The animals were fun too. I would recommend this B&B to everyone and plan to visit again.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 23, 2008

This wonderful getaway is lovely, the innkeepers are really fun, and the place is relaxing and a real retreat. We loved the kiva fireplace, the large bathroom and private spa tub, and the critters. The breakfasts are one of the highlights! Great location, Taos Pueblo is worth the trip.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed October 20, 2008

8-9 OCT 08
The breakfast prepared by Katherine was not only tasty but a visual work of art.

Although some maintenance seems in order, the setting, decorations, garden / patio area, porch and even parking area provided ample opportunity for multitudes of great southwestern pictures.

Louis was a terrific host with whom we enjoyed many conversations with.

All-in-all, Chris and I rated the Adobe & Pines as one of our favorite B&B Inns in New Mexico as well as in Arizona.

• Stayed: October 2008
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed October 13, 2008

Our stay at the Adobe and Pines Inn was simply fabulous! The accomodations were excellent and the hosts were very friendly. Our casita had all the amenities of home (except for the hot tub which was fantastic, especially at night looking up at that big NM sky). Louie's breakfasts were delicious and Kathi's gave us terrific recommendations for places to see on our daytrips. A very laid back peaceful environment, I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 11, 2008

I frequently travel alone and stay in B&B's.
When talking with a friend about my plans to visit Taos, NM she highly recommended Adobe and Pines Inn B&B. I called the 800 number to make a reservation. Innkeeper Katherine Costabel was a delight to talk with. After our conversation I knew I would enjoy this B&B. Sept 23, 2008 I had an early flight from Oklahoma City to Albuquerque. I drove the Turquoise Trail Nat'l Scenic Byway to Santa Fe stopping along the way to enjoy the beauty of New Mexico. Arriving at Adobe and Pines Inn late afternoon I was greeted by Paul, a very personal employee who made me feel very welcome. Later he showed me menus of local restaurantrs . I ordered a take out dinner from the nearby Trading Post Cafe. Since I had been traveling all day I chose to have my dinner in the peaceful surroundings of the court yard of Adobe and Pines Inn. Paul graciously set a lovely table for my tasty dinner. My room at the inn was very comfortable.
I enjoyed the many in-room amenities ! The following morning
I was greeted by Innkeeper Louis Costabel and welcomed the immediate offer of a cup of coffee and orange juice.The large breakfast included home made pastries, a gourmet omelet with spicy sausage and fresh fruit.. Louis made sure everyone had plenty to eat.. Louis is a great chef as well as a photographer. In addition, Louis and Katherine make beautiful silver , turquoise and beaded jewelry. The bracelet I purchased is a fond memory of my stay at the Adobe and Pines Inn B&B. I highly recommend the Adobe and Pines inn B&B to anyone planning a trip to Taos, NM.

Stayed: September 2008