Adobe and Pines Inn B&B
$129
Hampton.com
Sagebrush Inn & Suites(Taos)(Great Value!)
$104
$269
$229
Travelocity
  • Pool
Hotel La Fonda de Taos(Taos)(Great Value!)
$159
$149
The Historic Taos Inn(Taos)(Great Value!)
$89
$90
All reviewsprivate hot tubnew mexicocookiesfire pitgourmet breakfastromantic getawaybreakfast was amazingbed and breakfasttaos areathree nightsbeautiful groundsmain roomkiva fireplacewe loved our stayeach morningadobe wallsstayed longer
Reviewed May 5, 2013

This was our first time here, and I know we will return! The owners made us feel very welcome, and the breakfast that was served in the morning was fantastic!!! Very pet friendly, which is important to us since we travel with our German Shepherd!!!!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Puerta Violeta room, and loved having our private deck to go out on.
Reviewed April 21, 2013

My partner and I were here for three nights while visiting Taos and the surrounding area. We were hoping for an authentic and relaxing New Mexican experience. This definitely delivered. The rooms are excellent and the owners are lovely and knowledgable. Don't hesitate - great value. Oh and leave room for breakfast - they are generous and delicious.

Room Tip: Some of The larger rooms are located away from the main building and may be quieter if you are a light sleeper. Didn't bother us though, everyone was quiet and respectful.
Reviewed April 21, 2013

This is our third trip to spend some time at the Adobe & Pines Inn, our second visiting the new owners, Renee and Philip.
As always we were welcomed and felt nurtured. Our room, known as Puerta Violetta, has a door that leads to a rooftop retreat. We were right under the newly green willow trees and could see far over the trees and adobe rooftops almost to Taos itself. Heavenly to lie on the lounge chairs in the sunshine. Equally as beautiful to wake up, look out of the large window in our room to see the trees dusted with snow and snowflakes hitting the window while an early morning fire in the fireplace made the room warm and mysterious looking. One morning we had oatmeal topped with blueberries and toasted almonds, another morning French toast with the best fruit compote topping I've ever experienced. Renee and her innkeeper-in-training, Bibi, went far beyond what I would have expected when I realized I'd lost my camera. This is the way you can expect to be treated at the Adobe & Pines Inn: with friendship, warmth, and caring.

Room Tip: This inn is so pet friendly I think my dog would almost have rather stayed there than come home with us!
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Simply put- amazing! My wife and I came her for a few days as part of our honeymoon and all of our expectations were met. If I had to describe this place briefly- I would say "attention to detail" and "clean." The time and effort that went into creating a true historic southwest adobe feel must have been a massive undertaking because they nailed it, downed to the smallest details! From the courtyards to our bathroom, you can certainly tell a lot of thought, money, and time went in to putting this place together. Inspiring actually. The other thing noticed was how clean the property was, and I mean clean. The floors and rooms were kept impeccable and as was, well.... everything. If you are looking for a true old southwestern experience- this is it! Thank you, Phillip, Renee and staff!!! We will be back!

Room Tip: They are all different and unique. The Puerta Rosa was great!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 12, 2013

very nice room, the ground's and surrounding's were very nice and comfortable,so much art and southwest ambiance. The owner and staff were very friendly and helpful with anything we needed. Breakfast was excellent with a 3 course variation of homemade food.Would recommend staying there to anyone planing a trip to Taos.

Room Tip: Violetta room, upstairs with a private deck.