“Unique, high quality B&B”

Adobe and Pines Inn B&B
Reviewed April 21, 2013

My partner and I were here for three nights while visiting Taos and the surrounding area. We were hoping for an authentic and relaxing New Mexican experience. This definitely delivered. The rooms are excellent and the owners are lovely and knowledgable. Don't hesitate - great value. Oh and leave room for breakfast - they are generous and delicious.

Room Tip: Some of The larger rooms are located away from the main building and may be quieter if you are a lig...

Reviewed April 21, 2013

This is our third trip to spend some time at the Adobe & Pines Inn, our second visiting the new owners, Renee and Philip.
As always we were welcomed and felt nurtured. Our room, known as Puerta Violetta, has a door that leads to a rooftop retreat. We were right under the newly green willow trees and could see far over the trees and adobe rooftops almost to Taos itself. Heavenly to lie on the lounge chairs in the sunshine. Equally as beautiful to wake up, look out of the large window in our room to see the trees dusted with snow and snowflakes hitting the window while an early morning fire in the fireplace made the room warm and mysterious looking. One morning we had oatmeal topped with blueberries and toasted almonds, another morning French toast with the best fruit compote topping I've ever experienced. Renee and her innkeeper-in-training, Bibi, went far beyond what I would have expected when I realized I'd lost my camera. This is the way you can expect to be treated at the Adobe & Pines Inn: with friendship, warmth, and caring.

Room Tip: This inn is so pet friendly I think my dog would almost have rather stayed there than come home with...
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Simply put- amazing! My wife and I came her for a few days as part of our honeymoon and all of our expectations were met. If I had to describe this place briefly- I would say "attention to detail" and "clean." The time and effort that went into creating a true historic southwest adobe feel must have been a massive undertaking because they nailed it, downed to the smallest details! From the courtyards to our bathroom, you can certainly tell a lot of thought, money, and time went in to putting this place together. Inspiring actually. The other thing noticed was how clean the property was, and I mean clean. The floors and rooms were kept impeccable and as was, well.... everything. If you are looking for a true old southwestern experience- this is it! Thank you, Phillip, Renee and staff!!! We will be back!

Room Tip: They are all different and unique. The Puerta Rosa was great!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 12, 2013

very nice room, the ground's and surrounding's were very nice and comfortable,so much art and southwest ambiance. The owner and staff were very friendly and helpful with anything we needed. Breakfast was excellent with a 3 course variation of homemade food.Would recommend staying there to anyone planing a trip to Taos.

Room Tip: Violetta room, upstairs with a private deck.
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Adobe & Pines Inn located just on the southern edge of Taos, New Mexico was a great weekend trip for my wife and I in March 2013. We hope to be able to return to the property to relax and enjoy the delicious breakfasts and wonderful hospitality and conversation of Phillip and Renee.

Kathy and Mike
COS

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 29, 2013

The rooms were beautiful and romantic. The grounds were manicured. The food was delicious and healthy and was presented artfully. Rene and Phillip were very helpful and friendly. This was our first visit. We plan to return.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 25, 2013

This wonderfully situated little B&B deserves all the praise it gets. It has to be one of the best B&B's I've ever stayed in and I travel the world on a regular basis. Renee and Philip are gracious hosts with a passion for what they do, and it shows in all the details. The breakfast is worth it's own incredible review. The property itself is typical Adobe/New Mexico style, the rooms are big; ours had a fire place in the room with a great jet tub in the bathroom. It feels like staying in someone's well designed guest room. Bed was comfortable, rooms were clean, a little fridge in the room was an added bonus. So were the robes in the closet! Internet worked very well. We also had a great patio with two lounge chairs and a table that as recently renovated. There is beautiful main courtyard and one in the back for the rooms behind the main area. There is also an inviting 'communal' area to read a great book, grab a cup of coffee or tea. I love they are dog friendly as well. There is a wonderful little piece of land as you drive in for dogs to have a sniff. There is also a large labryrinth and some other gravel gardens to relax and unwind in. This place is located in Ranchos de Taos, I'm frankly quite glad it's not located in the center of town, it makes it more relaxing. It's very close to the old famous church. Can't say enough good things. And can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
#1 of 15 in Taos
Hacienda del Sol
Hacienda del Sol
#4 of 23 in Taos

Been to Adobe and Pines Inn B&B? Share your experiences!