“Our Delightful Stay at the Adobe and Pines B&B”

and 1 more site!
Adobe and Pines Inn B&B
Reviewed September 14, 2012

This was our first time in Taos, and likewise for staying at the historic Adobe and Pines B&B. The location was south of Taos just enough to be away from the main hubbub but close enough to get to everything. Being off of Highway 68 was convenient but noisy until a little later in the evening. We stayed in the Verde room in the main building; it was cozy-small and we didn't mind because the wonderful porch and gardens with a hammock allowed us to expand our experience to the outside. In the morning, the most incredible breakfast was served; be ready to eat! Not only was the three course meal delicious but beautifully served. We definitely would stay there again and would recommend this B & B to our friends.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Adobe and Pines Inn B&B

Reviewed September 11, 2012

I stayed in the Puerta Verde room and found the room to be completely charming and comfortable and clean. Friends of mine stayed in the 2 bedroom suite and I was equally impressed. Renee and Phillip could not have been better hosts and I felt right at home from the moment I arrived to my departure. I notified Renee before my arrival that I would appreciate a vegan breakfast and wow! did she come through. Also, the cookies and lemonade and iced tea left out were greatly appreciated. I took time to relax in the hammock in the garden and walked the labyrinth. Everywhere i looked, my eyes were treated to beautiful artwork. When it was time to go, my keys were accidentally locked in my car, and Phillip called a local towing company for me. I highly recommend the Adobe and Pines Bed and Breakfast!

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed September 10, 2012 via mobile

I stayed at Adobe Pines a couple weeks back and was pleasantly surprised. Renee & Phillipe the owners were warm and welcoming. Tracy one of the staff members should've had hospitality as her middle name. The owners were even kind enough to share their friendly dog Molly. The rooms are gorgeous from every little detail to the beautiful color schemes. They also have New Mexico's largest walking labyrinth. Everything there was nothing but relaxing and those gourmet breakfasts they cook are out of sight. I will be back! - Kelley, Gilbert, Az

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed September 10, 2012

This place had a three course breakfast handmade from the garden. WIth nice touches such as complimentary lemonade made from scratch, different each day to desserts for purchase. One could truly relax and take in the NM decor and gardens. As a big plus they also have a meditation labyrinth for guest to use as part of their stay. The couple who owned the place were welcoming and accommodating. The rooms were comfortable, clean and well decorated. The only thing keeping this place from a five is that the faucets needed minor repair, the toilet was a little wobbly in one of my rooms and for some reason their were coffee bags in the room but no tea. You could get tea with breakfast so I wasn't totally without.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed September 7, 2012

We recently stayed for four nights at Adobe and Pines and were very pleased with the inn, the room, the staff, and the food. Our room was small and quite well kept, considering that it has been around since the 1800s! It was clean and simply decorated, with a very hot and strong shower. Breakfasts were delicious, served in courses, and prepared according to dietary restrictions, The cooks went above and beyond to provide food that was tasty, beautiful, and fresh. Vegetables and herbs from the garden were a nice touch. Everyday the breakfast was more delicious. Fresh and homemade teas, lemonades, and cookies were always available and again quite delicious. The staff was friendly and helpful in recommending sights to visit and providing books, maps, etc. as needed. We would highly recommend the inn to others and would definitely stay there again if in the area.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 5, 2012

My wife and I stayed the holiday weekend at the end of August to celebrate our 1 yr anniversary. We are very glad we chose to stay at Adobe & Pines as it was a very beautiful place with the most friendly staff you can imagine. It was our first time to Taos and we will definetly be back and look forward to stay at Adobe & Pines again!

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed September 5, 2012

When my husband made our reservation, we were only able to get the "Puerta Cobre" room for one night, so we changed to the "Puerta Violeta" room on the second night. It gave me a chance to see more rooms at this beautiful place and they moved our luggage for us so it was no problem.
The owners were on vacation but the Hostess was wonderful. She was so helpful in every way and very knowlegable and friendly. The grounds were lovely and had lots of fun things to look at, like wood carvings, a "maze", iron work, rock work and plants.
The Puerta Corbre is a gorgeous little individual adobe house. Beautifully decorated with a kitchenette, large bathroom with fireplace and living area with fireplace.
I loved it! I will warn some people who might be squeamish about spider webs, (I really hate to say anything negitive about this place) but there were spider webs everywhere. I realize tis the season, but just felt they could take a broom around and dust off around the eaves outside and around lamps on the inside. Other than that, the rooms were nice and clean.
The room "Puerta Violeta" needed a little TLC. It was a less expensive room, but it was in need of a few repairs. On the balcony, the decking felt weak and some touch-up paint was needed inside and out.
Our breakfast was delicious. There were refreshments for guest put out during the day.
This place is very nice and has a warm Southwestern feel, just what you want when you go to Taos. We enjoyed our stay and hope to return.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Dreamcatcher Bed & Breakfast
Casa Gallina
Casa Gallina
#1 of 23 in Taos

Been to Adobe and Pines Inn B&B? Share your experiences!