“best breakfast by far in New Mexico”
Review of Inn at Ojo

Inn at Ojo
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ojo Caliente
Inn at Ojo
Ranked #3 of 3 Ojo Caliente B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 16, 2011

We spent a night here, and its a great place to stay. A short walk away from the hot springs, and a lovely, large, clean room with the most comfortable bed. But best of all was the breakfast- made fresh, no shortcuts, with great coffee, and a very friendly breakfast maker. Great place to hang out for a few days- there is lots of see in the area, in particular the stunning landscape

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank marivancouver
There are newer reviews for Inn at Ojo

Reviewed February 14, 2011

We've stayed at the Inn & Merc a few times, and have always been pleased. The owners & staff are all very nice and accommodating; the rooms are clean and comfortably furnished; it's within walking distance from the spa & pools; and it's always quiet and relaxing. Breakfasts are tasty and healthy, if not always mainstream (buckwheat pancakes, or this trip, brown rice and tapioca flour pancakes with sesame seeds and flaxseeds) and generally it's just a nice place to stay.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 26, 2010

My friends and I have been visiting and staying at the inn at ojo for over a decade. The owners of this establishment are exceedingly friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean (we've stayed in every single one over the years) and very comfortable. Breakfast is served every morning and it is wonderful !!!! The atmosphere is relaxed and pleasant. It is also quiet and thus relaxing during the day is also possible! There is a mercantile located next to the rooms and they carry the most beautiful clothing and accessories -- gorgeous fabrics and relaxed designs -- we boost our wardrobe every time we visit. The prices are very reasonable both for the room and at the mercantile. The hotel is very close to the hotsprings (you can walk there in 4 minutes). Great place to visit.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with friends
3  Thank tat2vet
Reviewed April 14, 2010

Hello All,
I Just Returned To Southern California After 4 Incredible Nights At The Inn In Ojo Caliente, In New Mexico. The Staff Was Extremely Friendly And Gracious. The Rooms Were Beautiful Along With A Very Comfy Bed With Nice Linens. I'd Go Back Again And Again. Try It Out!!!!!!!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 11, 2010

This experience was restful, quiet and just what I needed to refresh myself for a solo spring retreat. This is a great price and walking distance to the Ojo hotsprings. It is quiet, clean and felt very safe for a single woman traveling alone. Breakfast was healthy and you can use a common refrigerator for storing you own food for later in the day. Owners and staff were friendly and helpful with all my questions about the area.
I plan on coming back every year and passing this one on to my friends.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank gpspiral
Reviewed August 3, 2009

This place is awful - so consider yourself warned! It is a 1950's era "Bates motel" style dump with a serious rodent and bug problem. Management has tried to paper over these defects by inserting "cute" furniture here and there, but no dice. It sucks. Management / ownership are not the kinds of people you want to give your money to.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank msb75
Reviewed October 30, 2008

I called the Inn at Ojo for room rates, I told the lady I was needing a room for two nights and that I was there for a Elk hunt. The lady was nice to me at first, but soon as I told her I was a hunter she then threated me as if I was some dirty red neck hunter. She told to me that her hotel was small, quit and CLEAN! and it was not for hunters. what does that mean? All hunter are dirty? [--]? TO HELL WITH THIS HOTEL,

HUNTERS DONT EVEN TRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank NewMexicoThebman

Been to Inn at Ojo? Share your experiences!