The wife and I were here the last week of Sept. 2013. The place was found to be clean, decor is very nice. We had our choice of rooms which were found to be clean. The prices can't be beat for this area. Place is close to The Springs. The restaurant has fantastic food, moderate prices. They also have their own Mini Brewery. Restaurant is open Thursday thru Saturday, lunch and dinner. You will most likely need reservations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly Remodeled!!! New Owners!!! Affordable lodging in Ojo Caliente, NM, the Taos Trail Inn offers a friendly staff, comfortable beds, rooms with a real feel of Northern New Mexico and a restaurant and brewery on site.Located within a 1/3 of a mile to the mineral springs and walking distance to no less than 4 restaurants and shops.Agree with old reviews the place really needed the total renovation it has now. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Taos Trail Inn & Lomita Hotel Ojo Caliente
- Taos Trail Inn And Lomita Lodge
- Lomita Hotel Ojo Caliente
- Lomita Motel Ojo Caliente