My suggestion is unless your plans include the Ojo Caliente springs and spa I would bypass here.The motel is in bad shape.The kitchen a disaster,air conditioning not working in the rooms I had.It was in the 90's.Things not working.Linens in one room smelled like it was pulled off a fire pit.I should have either paid a slight bit more and stayed at the other place,complained or just by passed this town.Sorry.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly Remodeled!!! New Owners!!! Affordable lodging in Ojo Caliente, NM, the Taos Trail Inn offers a friendly staff, comfortable beds, rooms with a real feel of Northern New Mexico and a restaurant and brewery on site.Located within a 1/3 of a mile to the mineral springs and walking distance to no less than 4 restaurants and shops.Agree with old reviews the place really needed the total renovation it has now. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Taos Trail Inn & Lomita Hotel Ojo Caliente
- Taos Trail Inn And Lomita Lodge
- Lomita Hotel Ojo Caliente
- Lomita Motel Ojo Caliente