Super 8 Moriarty
Sunset Motel(Moriarty)
Quality Inn(Albuquerque)
Econo Lodge East(Albuquerque)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsroom was cleantruck parkingplace to staystaff was very friendly and helpfulboth timesdecent breakfasttruck stop across the streetwithin walking distancemilitary discountwafflessnow stormoff the highwayplenty of parkingnice stayfront desk stafffast foodorange juice
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 8, 2014

After checking in to Super 8 I called the front desk and scheduled a wake up call, Guess what? NO wake up call. Upon waking Sat. AM I called the front desk to ask what time it was as I was obligated to be somewhere at 9:00 AM.
I was told it was 8:45. I frantically ran to my car to try to make my obligation. Arriving at my car my clock said it was 7:45. I again called the front desk asking what was the actual time, I was told 7:47. I explained that I was just told the time was 8:45. I was told that the clock in the other room must be off.
NO wake up call and a WRONG ANSWER to an inquiry as to the correct time is not expected of ANY motel! I want my money back!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 25, 2014

After a long days ride, it was good to find a hotel with a smiling face, clean room with a hot shower. the hotel was remodeling and it was looking good. they had taking two rooms and made a big breakfast room. It is close to I-40.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 10, 2014

I have come to trust Super 8 for a reasonably priced bed for a quick stay when traveling long distances. This one was having some remodeling done-not a problem tho. The problem was the hard as a rock bed with a holey bedspread and minimal water pressure in the shower plus the remote did not work...ugh! Not a happy stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed February 23, 2014

After an exhausting 10 hour drive we saw the sign for Super 8 in Moriarty and decided to take a chance. Front desk was friendly and helpful and the rooms were clean and fairly up to date. The shower /toilet are a tight squeeze and the TV was really old but there was a wide channel selection and Wi-Fi was easily accessible and fast. There is coffee / tea in the lobby 24/7 and complimentary breakfast in the morning. The selection for breakfast does not have a huge variety but there is plenty. The nightly rate is fairly reasonable, much better than other places we stayed that cost more. I will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family