“Go on to next big town or city!”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Moriarty
Fort Worth, Texas
“Go on to next big town or city!”
Reviewed July 12, 2011

Stayed here for one night on the way to CO from TX. Too expensive for the conditions. Swimming pool water was overly chlorinated and bleached out my swimsuit. Breakfast area is too small. Would not stay here again. Staff nice.

• Stayed June 2011

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Escondido
Reviewed June 12, 2011

Room 106 is wll furnished with refrig and micro (varies by room, we are told). King bed with 5 pillows. Freestanding closet with safe (the only one of the 18 hotels we stayed in), The only problem was the mold all over the bathroom door casing, visable when the door was closed, from inside the toi. A bit of bleach or vinegar and some effort and this would have been rated a step higher.
We have tuna sand (subway) in our room for dinner, and a bottle of wine.
The included breakfast had waffles, but then dropped below normal continential by not having bagels, english muffins...only white bread. The attenedant makes the waffles. This eliminates many problems with these waffle makers. If this motel gets busy, the seating would be a problem. The place has very low occupancy on our visit.

Room Tip: Probably worth a chance. Have a full gas tankl
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed June 6, 2011

I was at Mountainair for a Herding trial. Best Western mixed up my reservation, I did not have a room the first 2 nights I was there. A friend got a hold of the Comfort Inn in Moriarty the 3rd day I was there. All they had was a 2nd floor room, I couldn't get my dog up the stairs and was not going to be able to stay their, which meant I would be sleeping in my car again. But the front desk clerk Juliet, went out of her way to get me in. She found a 1st floor room so my dog and I could stay there. Everyone that worked there was great. They all went out of their for my needs. The hotel price was less then all the other hotels we checked. Breakfast was great too. It was quiet, clean, and there was all ways someone at the front desk. I have 3 more trips planned this summer and will stay there. I would recommend everyone to stay there.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
Amarillo, Texas
Reviewed May 22, 2011

The desk clerks at this motel are super. Cory and Juliet were extremely helpful when I needed more rooms for family. The rooms are very clean and breakfast(and attendant) are very good. I could not have asked for a better place to stay.

• Stayed May 2011
Oceanside, California
Reviewed May 9, 2011

I booked this hotel based on other reviews besides it's location between California and Oklahoma. Juliet at hotel was very helpful when I needed assistance getting internet. I appreciated getting a ground floor room next to back exit which made it easier to load and unload. I was travelling with my French Bull Dog and thankful they accepted pets. My bed, my room, my bath were all very comforting and easy to rest in. It was clean and had no weird odors or issues to change my enjoyment of the room. I would highly recommend this hotel for travellers who need a good place to rest.
The free breakfast might not be to some peoples taste as it was biscuits and gravy or waffles with no fresh fruit or yogurt as some might have. It didn't matter to me as I just enjoyed juice and oatmeal which was all I needed.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled solo
Athens, Ohio
Reviewed April 21, 2011

I stayed at this hotel with a friend as we were driving cross-country. We were exhausted and were pretty much only in the hotel to sleep. It was everything we needed it to be, though - clean, comfortable, friendly, and quiet.

We did eat the free continental breakfast in the morning, and I don't have any complaints about it. A friendly woman made the waffles for us, and I had orange juice and a muffin with my waffle. The food was good.

I'm not sure if the hotel had wireless internet, and if they did whether or not it was free. They did have a sort-of business desk in their lobby with free internet, however the computer was on the older side and ran slowly which was frustrating.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with friends
2 Thank Beta7
Santa Rosa, New Mexico
Reviewed January 26, 2011

I live about 70 miles from Moriarty and I was planning on going to church in town, and thought I would stay in town Saturday night. The guy, whose name I forgot, was very helpful and very friendly, although he was new. (the guy did a very good job by the way). The rooms were clean, I slept very good, and check out lady was very friendly. I did not find any negatives to this place. I would stay here again if I want to sleep in and go to church in Moriarty.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled solo