Lake Roberts Motel
Gila Mountain Inn(Silver City)
$75
$63
Hotels.com
$140
Hotels.com
Quality Inn(Silver City)(Great Value!)
$106
$98
QualityInn
$123
$115
ComfortInn
Motel 6 Silver City(Silver City)
$106
Motel 6
$69
Copper Manor Motel(Silver City)
$55
Palace Hotel(Silver City)(Great Value!)
$82
  • Breakfast included
Murray Hotel(Silver City)(Great Value!)
$94
$69
All reviewssilver cityowners were friendlyfull kitchenwould stay againgila national forestnew mexicocabinfridgenmhostslodging
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Lake Robert's Motel is a great place to stay. Our room was huge and very clean. The owner is very nice and helpful. We stayed for three nights and really enjoyed it. This is a great location for visiting the Gila cliff dwellings, hiking, swimming in the Gila River, and and enjoying Silver City. Lake Robert's is a gorgeous backdrop for your getaway. And this motel is such a value! The beds were so comfy and the kitchen was well stocked and very clean. We will be back!

Room Tip: We stayed in room 2, owner said it was the largest room.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Tracie161
Reviewed March 30, 2012

We drove by after 2 nights of camping and pulled over because of the allure of a bed and shower, but I was sure we would find it to be typical grungy motel. Instead we were happily surprised to find a clean, bright, renovated, attractive room. Even the small room included a small fridge, microwave and sufficiently sized table, as well as a king-sized bed. The owners were friendly and laid back. Not fancy (it's still a motel), but just what we were looking for. It was a happy accidental find.

Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bbflies
Reviewed October 2, 2011

Stayed here the first weekend of October 1-3. What a quaint little motel with all the amenities. Also has excellent wifi service too as their is no cell phone service. Sharon was very helpful and friendly. Thank you for making our stay great.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank donknshrek
Reviewed March 17, 2011

Family was trying to find a place to stay while fishing a couple of days at Lake Roberts. Originally I had wanted to stay at the Cabins that are next to the motel and was disappointed when they did not have the one I wanted becuase I wanted a full kitchen. So I "setteled" for the Motel instead. I am so very glad that this is where we wound up. The owners were extremely friendly and helpful. The rooms are very nicely decorated. We had everything that any nice hotel would have and were less than 10 minutes from the Lake. We are already trying to figure out when we can go back. Only disappointment was that we did not catch any fish; everyone around us did though. I would recommend this for anyone wanting to visit the Cliff Dwellings and do some fishing and hiking.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank jph7378
Reviewed June 3, 2008

Lake Roberts Motel is a small family owned motel , six rooms and a cabin. We stayed in the cabin which sleeps six. ( two beds and a sofabed) we were there in the midle of the week so it was very quiet and peaceful. The cabin layout is bit different, but it was fun! What I like the most is how clean everything was in the cabin, I always carry cleaners and desinfectants with me and this time I did not have to use them!
There is also a store (Lake Roberts General Store) you can find your basics there, bread, milk, bread
The whole area is beautiful and is only 16 miles away from the Gila Cliff dwellings.

Stayed: May 2008