“Cozy wine bar, good music”

Black Range Vineyards
Reviewed January 10, 2015 via mobile

We rang in 2015 at the cozy wine bar in Hillsboro, New Mexico. The roaring fire and live music by talented locals made for an enjoyable evening. The wine is excellent and the owners are small-town friendly. Want a taste of quintessential New Mexico? Don't miss a stop in Hillsboro.

Reviewed November 24, 2014

We tried four wines. We are not familiar with New Mexico wines and were really pleased with the wonderful knowledge that the staff shared with us. We look forward to drinking the wines we purchased when we get home and have a chance to sit and relax and remember The Land of Enchantment.

Reviewed October 21, 2014

Stopped in to this quaint winery while my husband and I were celebrating our 5 year anniversary in Mesilla, the atmosphere is very inviting and I have to say the Luna Rossa Gewurztraminer is one of the most delicious white wines I've ever had anywhere. The service was good, not pushy.
People out on the patio with their pets and even the dog looked like he was having a great time.

Overall very charming and I can't wait to go back. =)

Reviewed December 5, 2013

Either you 'get' New Mexico, or you don't. This place is the real deal. Come here for upbeat relaxation and great people with some nice wine, light food and great energy. If you want fawning servers, go somewhere else. If you want an evening thats a cross between a low-key tailgate and a gathering of your favorite people in your best friend's livingroom, this is it. Brian and Nicci take great care to ensure that everything is a balance of high quality for prices that make it easy to become a regular customer. Throw on your favorite jeans and stop in. I bet your first visit won't be your last!