We came on for Christmas eve dinner. I’ll try to be brief:
1. Did not have our reservation written down.
2. Subsequently we were seated in the un-heated back room.
3. Had to ask for the complementary bread.
4. The side dishes came out cold to luke warm. When they brought out more, they were the same temperature.
5. The “seasonal vegetables” were composed of frozen green beans.
6. Sauces were served with no instruction as to which dish they accompanied.
7. The New Mexican Apple Strudel was definitely sub-par with little flavor.
8. When the bill arrived, they tried to double-charge for a dish that on the menu stated “For two” not “per person” (Chateaubriand-definitely not worth the $50/2 people, much less the $50/person that they tried to charge). They were reluctant to bring out the manager, and when he arrived he delt with us with much sarcasm and attitude.
Also notable: The previous day I ate at Peppers for lunch and my side of “boracho beans” was delivered cold.
Only two bathroom stalls for a large restaurant and bar.
Beautiful building, with a classy atmosphere.
Wildly overpriced food for the quality and service. Even the nice atmosphere is not enough to redeem this restaurant from bland, poor quality, cold food. I would not recommend.