“Recent Wedding Reception”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 21, 2013

We hosted a large wedding reception here and could not have been more pleased. All guests, many from the East and West Coasts were amazed at the decor, food and service. Thanks to the events manager, Peggy, this was an elegant affair and I would highly recommend a fabulous dinner for two or an event for 110. There is even a resident "ghost" to amuse.

1  Thank keasterling2002

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Looking for a nice place to eat and I love the Old Town Mesilla area. I found the Double Eagle/Peppers just off the town square. This is an old house and is supposed to be haunted. It is elegant but not pretentious. The service was very good and the food very good. I ate at the Peppers side. I would certainly recommend it. Prices were very reasonable.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

I have eaten here a few times and each time it keeps getting worse. The prices are high. Quality of food is low. Everything is A la Carte. servings are small. Waiters are always interrupting. Good services is knowing when to ask a question and when to just move on. For the prices it should be fine dining.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

The Double Eagle and Peppers (I have already reviewed Peppers) are in the same building. The Double Eagle is a fancy upscale Restaurant. I have been there for Sunday brunch many times. We always brought visiting friends and family to the Double Eagle for Sunday brunch. It is very historical and Billy the Kid ate there. You should go on line and google the story behind this hacienda that is transformed into a restaurant. Then go there and treat yourself to Peppers or Double Eagle for brunch...they have a rockin bar, too!

Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

My family brought me to eat and I was skeptical entering the restaurant. Suddenly I found myself lost in the beauty of the atmosphere.
Hearing the stories of the hauntings and experiencing the delicious food will definitely make this a must return.

1  Thank Love2gtLost