“Thai terrific!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Thai Delight
Ranked #11 of 15 Restaurants in Mesilla
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
El Paso, Texas
“Thai terrific!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013

My wife & I pedaled my Doublevision 13miles/21kms to Mesilla for one of my colleague's birthday, this was our mealsite before backtracking the same route to our motor vehicle. In fact, I wouldn't pedal further until fully re-nourished by Thai Delight. Owner Tom remembered me--I had pedaled to his first location in OrganNM--and had even given me a spoon so that I could scoop peanut butter out its container--so it was a delightful reunion of sorts. This time, though, Ellen was my stoker, and we were in need of energy before pedaling the return distance South on NM28. After parking my Doublevision in a slot out front, we sat in a table just inside the front, in good view of it. Brenda, our waitress, was especially helpful, always refilling our ice water (part of which we used to refill our water bottles) and delivering super good meals. This is what all the best restaurants have in common: delicious food, uncommonly good servers, and extremely reasonable prices!

• Visited March 2013

Las Cruces, New Mexico
“Thai fried Rice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013

They have the best Tofu fried rice! We eat here at least once a month. We also love the Shrimp Scampi.

Visited February 2013
New Mexico
“Yummy Hot Thai”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2013

I have been here a couple of times, and I am always impressed with the food. Served quickly and always just the way it was requested. I recommend the crispy garlic beef Thai hot, the crispy ginger chicken or any of the fried rices. Pad always looks good, I am told it is their most popular dish.

Clean environment. Can get busy sometimes also. This place is a must for Las Crucens who are looking for a spicy hot meal but not same ol mexican fare.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Hudson, New Hampshire
“Delightfully Unexpected”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013

Southern New Mexico isn't where you typically go to find good Thai food. Don't be misled by expectations, though; Thai Delight is fantastic. They serve authentic, flavorful Thai food. The service is always friendly, and the prices quite reasonable, particularly given the generous portions. I find that their noodle dishes are uniformly very good. Their soups have great flavor, but for best results, dial one notch up on the spicy meter when ordering. For virtually every entree, you can choose your spice level, from mild to Thai hot. Most of the soups have a cream or coconut base that can mellow out the spice a bit, so if you would normally go for mild, consider medium, etc. You can't go wrong, though, with anything on the menu and it's well worth a visit if you're even remotely in the Mesilla, NM area.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Monroe, Oregon
“Worth the visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

In a day and age when wait help is cut back it was a treat to have plenty of people to serve. Veggies were crisp. Tom Kha Gai was tasty. Medium spice is on the hot side.

• 3 of 5 bubbles