“Coffee!!!!”

Java Junction - Madrid NM
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Madrid
Reviewed May 7, 2018

Best place for coffee in Madrid. The croissants were absolutely the best. Reasonable price, nice places outside to drink coffee and watch the locals.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

Place is probably the only place that serves coffee and good one. Nice friendly staff and lots of other stuff one can buy in addition to coffee.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 13, 2018

I enjoyed the cup of tea that I had, and was wishing that I hadn't given up coffee, because it smelled so delicious! Free wifi was a nice bonus in an area where I didn't get phone service! Very friendly and nice vibe as well.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed January 26, 2018 via mobile

Lovely place to stop for a coffee after a big hike in the mountains. we took a cappucino and a vanilla latte, both were really good. we took the time to sit there, read the local newspaper and enjoy the ambiance. also the wifi is appreciated. the town is also a great place to walk aroud.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed January 1, 2018 via mobile

I had an absolutely fabulous Mexican Mocha coffee here. I also bought the best coffee mug, and I never do that, because who doesn't already have more than enough coffee mugs at home? It was irresistible though, and has become my favorite mug :)

Date of visit: October 2017