“What an amazing, surprising place!”

Jezebel Soda Fountain & Deli
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Madrid
Reviewed July 17, 2018

We often run up to Madrid on a Sunday drive. Love visiting all the little shops and the total ambiance of the place. I had passed Jezebel's many times and not paid a lot of attention to it. One day, it was really hot outside and I decided I needed a milk shake. As I entered, an exiting gentleman recommended the PEANUT BUTTER milk shake. I ordered one and now I'm addicted. I get mine made with vanilla ice cream. Now, I'm like the gentleman who recommended it to me. I sit outside and tell everyone going in to be sure and try one. You'll be glad you did. (Now, I've worked up an urge to go back NOW.)

Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

After spending up crazy at Maggie's Diner from the Wild Hogs movie, we decided to grab some coffee's.
The Soda Fountain is part of a collection of business selling clothing, and various forms of art.
The presentation is very nice and tastefully blends all of the businesses together.
We ordered our drinks, which we enjoyed. A nice stop.

Reviewed May 22, 2018 via mobile

We stopped in for lunch and stayed for the ice cream!!!! The nachos supreme were very tasty as was the cheeseburger cooked with care! Several flavors of Nichole’s homemade gelato were available as well as delicious ice cream. Truly a delightful place to have lunch and Nichole is the best!!! Thanks!!!!

Reviewed April 29, 2018

We just stopped in for an ice cream on a warm day - it was excellent and the prices reasonable. The store has various items for sale, some very different sodas on the cooler and is just a neat little store. We enjoyed it!

Reviewed March 24, 2018

So friendly staff and now serves great Seattle's Best coffee. We have stopped here before for ice cream. Adjacent is a gallery worth taking time for. Then stroll down the street and sip coffee while admiring the turquoise jewelry. A Jewel of a coffee shop and a must see stop on the Turquoise trail.