“Clean, cozy, and comfortable room.”
Review of Mack's Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Lovington
Mack's Motel
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Lovington
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Clean, cozy, and comfortable room. Started working in the area near Lovington, NM and needed a place to stay so my wife booked 6 nights at Mack's Motel. I enjoyed my stay so much that I re-booked another week and probably will make an extended stay. The rates are reasonable, the bed was very comfortable, the room was clean. I was extremely satisfied with my experience.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank traveler72nm
Reviewed December 13, 2011

If I wasn't so extremely desperate, I would have left right away. If $400 a week for a dump with busted ovens staticky basic cable with no Comedy Central and no Cartoon Network and NO WI-FI. Crappy '70s heaters with no thermostat in the front room, no heater in the back room. We paid thousands for this hole in the three months the job I was there for took. The owner drives a Lexus but he can't aford to fix anything.

• Stayed: November 2011
2  Thank LazarusLong1
Reviewed December 16, 2010

only two choices in this town. And since it was the cheaper of the two, i went with this one. The other hotel Lovington Inn was $79.00 and thiw one was $45.00. I was just doing an overnight stay so i figure i could deal with what ever it was. I was surprise to find it was qaint, very clean. Except for the two clothe sitting chairs which had stains. I wondered why they did not bother to clean those.

I could tell the motel was old but, it look like they went through a lot of trouble to upgrade it. Granite counter tops, undermount sink, realy enamal tube, real tile walls in the bath room. the room had old and new stuff mixed in. which seemed to work.

I normally stay at the Holiday Inn express but, I would stay here again even if the decided to build a Holiday Inn Express in town.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
5  Thank Cb-travler

Been to Mack's Motel? Share your experiences!