“Never disappoints!”

Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 24, 2012

The food is always good (only 1 bad plate in 50+ visits) and the service is wonderful! I send lots of Jubilee visitors there if they have time for lunch/dinner during their stop in Los Lunas. Certainly as good as any of the "larger" Albuquerque New Mexican restaurants, and the chili relleno is the best I've ever had! Save room for the Toledo cake if you can...

Reviewed December 4, 2012

We've been there a few times when they were very busy and the food and service could have maybe been a little better, but most of the time these folks have it down pat. My most recent visit was flawless!

Reviewed November 20, 2012 via mobile

It might be that I've eaten at Teofilos 50-60 times over the 27 years I've lived in Valencia County. In that time I've only had one plate I would consider sub par. The food is as good as New Mexican cuisine gets. The salsa is the greatest and the sopapillas are amazing. Don't forget to drizzle an ample amount of the real honey found on each table into the sopa before you try it ...
Another little secret... on Tuesdays for their lunch special, they serve Green Chile Chicken and cheese soup..... it is to die for!!

Valencia County has the best New Mexican food in the State and Teofilo's is the best if the best! Excellent, but not cheap.
Love this place!!!

3  Thank Dangross9
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We arrived during the dinner rush, but had no difficulty getting seated. Dinner was delicious; portions were large. They brought me a special treat for my birthday--all in all a lovely experience.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

Obviously a Mexican resturant. The selections were mutiple and there were vegetarian choices. Fast, friendly service.
We will be back.