“Great New Mexican Cuisine!”

Teofilos Restaurante
Ranked #1 of 60 Restaurants in Los Lunas
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 20, 2012 via mobile

It might be that I've eaten at Teofilos 50-60 times over the 27 years I've lived in Valencia County. In that time I've only had one plate I would consider sub par. The food is as good as New Mexican cuisine gets. The salsa is the greatest and the sopapillas are amazing. Don't forget to drizzle an ample amount of the real honey found on each table into the sopa before you try it ...
Another little secret... on Tuesdays for their lunch special, they serve Green Chile Chicken and cheese soup..... it is to die for!!

Valencia County has the best New Mexican food in the State and Teofilo's is the best if the best! Excellent, but not cheap.
Love this place!!!

3  Thank Dangross9

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We arrived during the dinner rush, but had no difficulty getting seated. Dinner was delicious; portions were large. They brought me a special treat for my birthday--all in all a lovely experience.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

Obviously a Mexican resturant. The selections were mutiple and there were vegetarian choices. Fast, friendly service.
We will be back.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

The food was to die for. Honestly the salsa, guacamole, and fajitas were some of the best I have ever eaten. The sopapillas are fresh made and perfect with the honey provided on the table! YOU SHOULD SOOOOO EAT HERE!
Not exactly the best place for a picky 3 year old, my son wasn't in the mood for New Mexican and that was my only complaint!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Teofilios has been in the community for decades, Because they serve great New Mexican food at good price. Everything I have had there was delicious.