“Far from the best BBQ”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed December 8, 2009

This is not the best BBQ. The girls? Are they selling BBQ or girls?
When I want something good to eat I'd rather look somewhere else!

Reviewed October 8, 2009

I went in with my family and the bbq was great as was the service i recommend this restaurant to family and friends!

Reviewed February 27, 2009

I agree with the previous posters. The food is somewhat dry and the steaks are tasteless. The beer is not bad. I'd rather drive into ABQ.

Reviewed December 12, 2008

I was stopping in every time i came to town for the last five years. I truck goods from El Paso to Denver on a regular basis. I love the girls, great service, and good BBQ. Last two times i went in something changed not sure what but the home brew blew, the girls were gone and the food was dry and plain. Never going back rather hit the chilis..

Reviewed May 14, 2008

Just passing through and tasting some of the beer in New Mexico. This place is attached to a brewery and brewing good beer. However, the food was nothing special and I dare say quite boring. I was disappointed with the ribs and my wife had to send here pork sandwich back because there was a fly in it!