“Nice sculptured park at bottom of pleasant climb up to the top.”
Review of Tome Hill

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tome Hill
Glendale, Arizona
62 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 156 helpful votes
“Nice sculptured park at bottom of pleasant climb up to the top.”
Reviewed November 1, 2011

Once I found the park area to make the climb up to Tome Hill, it was very pleasant. I committed getting to the top and it was very doable, taking me about 40 minutes up, 15 down. The sculptures were great as they are throughtout NM and had several markers with information of the area. I do wish there was a restroom though.
Climbing the hill I could see the three distant crosses at the top. I counted several centipedes on the path the way up and down. It gains about 350' elevation and there is also a less elevated longer path that is usually used by people on Good Friday. Such a beautiful 360 degree view, very peaceful. Be sure to carry out all trash with you and leave no marks.

Visited October 2011