Motel 6 Lordsburg NM
$44
Agoda.com
Murray Hotel(Silver City)
$99
Palace Hotel(Silver City)(Great Value!)
$98
  • Breakfast included
Copper Manor Motel(Silver City)
$55
$69
All reviewsloading and unloadinglots of pillowstwo sinksoutside entranceroom was spaciousparking lotstayed one nighttwo queensovernight stayplenty of hot watercable tvroad tripthe wi fieasy accesswithin walking distancedesk clerknew mexico
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Check-in (and out) was very easy and staff were pleasant. This is an older motel but everything was very clean and well-maintained. My room was very large as was the bathroom. In fact, the bathroom had a sink and counter, and a separate sink/counter was provided in the main room. That could be useful if more than one person had to get ready. The desk did not have an electrical outlet nearby but I was able to move the desk to access one. The bed was a bit soft for my taste but I slept well. Unfortunately, the clock radio/alarm was broken and desk staff seemed reluctant to replace it; they did provide a wake-up call. The adjoining restaurant was recommended by desk staff but it is, at best, adequate (think Denny's). Also, the free breakfast at the hotel was very basic and not very inspiring. At $72, this is not the cheapest option but it's likely better than the alternatives in Lordsburg.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
gary60745, Owner at Motel 6 Lordsburg NM, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2013

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at . 575-542-8807

Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

We were tired and it was late so we went on TripAdvisor and saw this Best Western right near us. Most of the reviews were possitive so we pulled in. The rooms were clean and looked redone top to bottom and the beds were comfortable. They had TV and cable also free breakfast essentials. Good price and friendly not the best section but well lit and comfortable near the highway. Good value would stay again if was passing thru for one night.

• Stayed: March 2013
gary60745, General Manager at Motel 6 Lordsburg NM, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Pulled off the highway after about 12 hours in the car, looked up hotel reviews and ended up here. The hotel is right off the highway, easy off/on. From the street it looks like they took an older roadside no-motel and put up the Best Western sign. $59 won me over considering the Hampton Inn was $90. The lobby is very simple and plain with a long counter check in desk, sitting area, TV and small breakfast area. To my surprise my room was quite nice, very clean and everything was in good condition. Carpet was clean, towels were plush, no rust in the bathtub thank goodness. I was told the mattresses were about 2 years old but they were extremely comfortable, no sagging. High bed with Lots of pillows. Nice flat panel TV, small table with 2 chairs, mini fridge, microwave, coffee pot, hairdryer and ironing board in the room. There is a vending area with ice machine near the outdoor pool.

No complaints, I'd stay again. This is a small town in the middle of nowhere so don't expect much but you can expect a clean, updated room and comfortable bed.

There is a small country restaurant in the same parking lot that was open late and the food was descent. Only thing in town open late except McDonald's. Valero gas across the street, cheapest in town.

Room Tip: Small hotel, outdoor entrance to all rooms, L-shaped buildings that all face the same parking lot and are only steps to the lobby, pool and restaurant. My room was on the end farthest from the highway and it was very quiet until morning when the hunters got up at 5:00AM.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank paradiseseeker2001
gary60745, General Manager at Motel 6 Lordsburg NM, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

Reviewed January 28, 2013

This Best Western is located next to a closed, run down gas station...our first impression of the location was of concern and our thoughts were, "Oh no.". But this motel was fine, very clean, spacious with a comfy bed. The gal who checked us in was very helpful and friendly, she let me inspect the room before deciding whether to stay there. The only complaint of our room was opening the door to our room....the card was working but I couldn't get it to open by pressing the handle down. As it turns out, the handles must be pulled upwards to open. Not a big deal but weird. Breakfast was okay, pretty typical items such as waffles, yogurt, fruit, pastries, limited bread selection for toast, but nice to see bagels. I liked their coffee. Free daily newspaper in the lobby. Free secured internet. Unfortunately, we likely wouldn't stay in Lordsburg again, not because of this motel but because of the area itself, too small and run down.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
gary60745, General Manager at Motel 6 Lordsburg NM, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2013

Reviewed January 23, 2013

No Fox News on TV. They say "cable picks what you get (basic); can get satellite or pay cable $50.00 per month for 4 channels. Not worth it." Available TV channels were very poor picture quality.

Bare minimum breakfast with very few of each choice available - 4 bread slices (2 each of only 2 kinds); 6 little packaged muffins; 6 petite packaged pastries from California; orange juice and coffee OK, but with 2% milk only choice except "plastic" milk.

Motel room large enough, but with very minimal soap. No other stuff like lotion.

No freezer space in refrigerator.

Yes, coffee always available in lobby, but with "plastic" milk.

I asked that no form Best Western "sorry" e-mail be sent to me, but it came from an unnamed "GM" who obviously had not read any of the comments concerning the facility.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple