“More Room for you Money”

Motel 6 Lordsburg NM
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Lordsburg
Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband and I travel to Arizona to spend the winter. The past two years we've stayed at the Best Western Western Skies Inn in Lordsburg, NM the final night of our trip. The rooms with king size beds are clean, spacious and traveler friendly.
Breakfast is Continental but there's a good variety to choose from.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank IllinoisSnowbird
gary60745, General Manager at Motel 6 Lordsburg NM, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2012

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at . 575-542-8807

There are newer reviews for Motel 6 Lordsburg NM

Reviewed September 2, 2012

The Hotel is very well kept and maintained. One of the best I have ever seen. I stay in hotels all over the USA 340 days a year and I was very impressed with the cleanliness, the maintencance and the over all care for the property. Having over 25 years of knowledge in the Hotel and Lodging Association I would recommend anyone to stay there. Prices are very resonable and affordable. Will stay only here my next time in the area.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
gary60745, General Manager at Motel 6 Lordsburg NM, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2012

Reviewed July 26, 2012

I have found that Best Western is one of the most unpredictable chains in the industry. Some Best Westerns are very nice and others aren't so nice. This hotel is old and very dated but it is minimally good enough for the business traveler or truck driver. There is very little in the way of amenities in this town. Few restaurants, fast food, and a couple of gas stations.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Tim E
gary60745, General Manager at Motel 6 Lordsburg NM, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2012

Sincerely, (G/M)

Reviewed July 20, 2012

Best designed large rooms. Quiet. Sink and plugs in both bathroom and vanity area. Comfortable beds. Very reasonable price breakfast included.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank wsenjoyinglife
gary60745, General Manager at Motel 6 Lordsburg NM, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2012

Dear ,Sir Or Mem

Sincerely, (G/M)

Reviewed June 13, 2012

Very convenient stop on the way back to Phoenix from Dallas. Very good motel for a quick stop. Rooms were spacious and clean. Really liked that the unit had 2 sinks, one in the bathroom and another in the dressing area. Beds were very confortable. Staff was very friendly and checkin and checkout was a breeze. A very good restaurant is located right next door. You park right in front of your room which makes unloading and loading very convenient. Ice, etc is located outside the office which is just a little inconvenient. The breakfast was typical of these type motels. Overall a very good place to stay at a reasonable prices. Would definetly stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lonrob
gary60745, General Manager at Motel 6 Lordsburg NM, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2012

Reviewed June 7, 2012

Travelling from Dallas to Las Vegas with a quick stop in Tucson, and this location split the difference nicely. This is a clean, well run hotel. I noted in the online reservation that I'd be towing a motorcycle, and when I arrived the staff had reserved a perfect room with a drive-in/out slot just across from it for the car/trailer that was hidden from the street. The room is large, very clean, and the bed and pillow firm and perfect for a tired traveller. Good bowl of beef chili verde at the restaurant next door for late (9pm) dinner. Standard cold breakfast. Bonus: really comfortable office-style chair for the desk. Everything you hope to find at a motel you picked from the web.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank beverclan
gary60745, General Manager at Motel 6 Lordsburg NM, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2012

Reviewed June 1, 2012

This was my second stay at this hotel. Both were restful. I didn't try the breakfast as there is a nice restaurant on the property. Rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. This will be the place I stay the next time I'm in Lordsburg.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank topcatonyx
gary60745, General Manager at Motel 6 Lordsburg NM, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2012