“A breath of fresh air!”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Lordsburg
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Our group of 13 arrived in Lordsburgh at midnight, after a very tiring journey, and after having been told that there were not enough rooms for us at the Desert West Motel in Road Forks Arizona where we had already booked rooms.

Adrian was on reception and greeted us with a cheery hello, and checked us speedily and efficiently into our rooms.

We had not had dinner, and he also provided light refreshments for some of our party.

The rooms were very comfortable,everything we needed.Great beds, hair dryer, fridge and very quiet. Breakfast was one of the best that we had in the motels on our 2 week trip. Bacon, eggs, cereals, yoghurts, fresh fruit, toast, pastries, drinks.

One thing to remember if travelling from Arizona is that New Mexico is 1 hour ahead, consequently we lost an hours sleep.

I would highly recommend this motel , the staff are very efficient and well trained.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Hargrek
Parin B, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

We know guest have many choices for hotel room, but we are glad that you have choose us. Your response is greatly appreciated on breakfast and clean fresh air rooms. Again, we are thrilled you enjoyed your room and are looking forward to your future stay here.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

My family stayed here for one night driving across the country. I found the hotel via the reviews on Trip Advisor, and am happy to report that the hotel totally lived up to the great reviews here. We checked in late, and were immediately greeted with a big hello. When I told the woman my name, she said she had been waiting for us. Made us feel very welcome. The front desk area was clean and really nice. Our room was spacious and very, very clean. It even smelled good! The beds were super comfortable, and we all slept great. The next morning, we left early, before breakfast was supposed to start. But as I was checking out, I noticed the breakfast was already started, and asked if we could grab some food for the road. The woman graciously said yes, to help ourselves. The food was typical breakfast buffet stuff, but it was actually good. Best of all, our room was only $77. Coming from San Diego, that was a huge surprise and a nice change. In short, this hotel is an absolute gem.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank tla852
Parin B, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2013

We thank you for your awesome review! We appreciate it when our guests stay due to our past guests’ recommendations. We are also pleased to hear your stay with us was wonderful, for it is very important to us to make sure our customers are satisfied with their stay. We are glad, that you appreciate and had our full hot breakfast earlier than our normal hours. We look forward to your future stay. Thanks again.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

We found this hotel very accommodating, clean, comfortable and great for an overnight stay. It looks new. The suite was spacious, had all the amenities one could expect and was very reasonable. Breakfast was adequate in a nice dining room. I’m always surprised by hotels in an arid area not having a circulating hot water system so you get near instant hot water from the sink tap or shower. So, you wait and waste water while waiting for hot water. We enjoyed our stay and would stay here again if convenient to travel plans.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ESD1836
Parin B, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review. All of us here are happy that you found our hotel to be comfortable and enjoy our amenities. We try very hard to make sure things go smoothly, and your review tells us we got it right on accommodating our guests, thanks again and see you in future stay.

Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

This was a hotel that we just happen to fall into. Driving through New Mexico and there is only one supermarket here. Don't think there is anything here. The value this comfort inn represents is astounding, its the quality you expect in LA, WELL DONE, its the only hotel we have found with a sauna and hot tub!
The room is fantastic. Recommend this to any traveller.

• Stayed: April 2013

Thank you so much for your stay and recommendations to others. We appreciate your response and are pleased you enjoyed our sauna and hot tub. Please come back when you travel through again.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

Spent one night on our way to Las Vegas. Found the room very nice and clean. Breakfast was okay, but sitting area entirely too small to accommodate everyone at one time. One reviewer complained about the small pillows, but after having spent time in hotels in the last week in New Mexico, California and Nevada, I found that ALL the hotels are going to those silly small pillows. I found them very uncomfortable. It was a very nice room at a great price. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Your response is greatly appreciated. We certainly welcome your feedback on our sitting area, breakfast, and pillows. We strive to please all our guests in any way we can. We are thrilled you enjoyed your room and are looking forward to your future stay here. We are change our pillows and bedding by end of this year.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

stayed at the Comfort Inn and Suites in Lordsburg New Mexico. This was a nice place, reasonably priced. The rooms were spacious, well appointed and maintained, however, this has to be one of the noisiest hotels I have ever stayed at. I have no idea whether it was the people who were there, or the fact that the door frames were metal, but it was unbelieveable.I'm sorry to say, that it certainly lowered my evaluation due to the poor sleep quality that I received. I still think I would stay there again if I was in Lordsburg, but I think I would also check prices at the Hampton next door.

Room Tip: bring ear plugs