“Good Food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed August 11, 2014

Big variety and good food.A little pricey.Breakfast is super and the staff is friendly and attentive.All the local law enforcement officers eat here for a reason.

Reviewed August 7, 2014

While traveling home, our family stopped by Kranberry's in Lordsburg, NM - never again. We've stopped there many times and each time it has gotten worse each time, but we thought we'd give it one more shot. I had a Taco salad -tasteless, no seasoning at all. Ask waitress, she stated the seasoning was in the beans, not the meat - well, some of my beans were crunchy and we tasteless as well. I didn't even eat 1/4 of the meal, just couldn't. The hostess ask how things were and I told her all about it, she ask if I told the waitress, which I did; waitress just shrugged it off. The hostess eventually took off the cost of the drinks, which was a bit over $3 - thing is, I drank water and the other two people had ice tea. Should have taken the taco salad off, which was $8.59. Never again, and I'm warning you not to eat or try the taco salad - good luck with other items on the menu.

Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

We decided to stop at Kranberrys for lunch since we were passing through Lordsburg. We were seated and our drink order was taken and she bought them
That was the last time we saw her. And we sat there for ten minutes and thrm decided yo leave. We will never go there again

Reviewed August 3, 2014

We've been coming here for years just like everybody else on I-10 in southern New Mexico, this time on our way to Santa Fe to research World War 2 spies. The mayor was there as well as everybody else in Lordsburg. So we stopped on the way back from Santa Fe, too, for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Essentially besides one McDonalds that doubles as a bus stop there is no other place to eat in this tiny town. The food's usually reliable, though we noted one lapse with salad dressing that was absolutely tasteless. But at least the service was swift. The waitresses dash back and forth to the kitchen. One lady named Lupe was particularly notable. She's waited on us for years. Don't forget to order a cheese omelette if you're there for breakfast. P.S. Outside there's a mining exhibit for photo ops.

3  Thank Linda C
Reviewed July 10, 2014

We stopped here after seeing several billboards advertising the place along the I-10 corridor. The area is run down and bordering on seedy. We hit at what we thought was 10 am, since we came from Tucson - turns out Lordsburg is on central time, so it was actually 11 am. They were just beginning to serve lunch but we opted for breakfast. The server we had was excellent - no complaints. I ordered the Fiesta Breakfast - described as a country fried steak "smothered in green chile sauce." Yes, it did have a green chile sauce, but "smothered" - no way - in fact it was barely visible. It came with two eggs , hashbrowns, refried beans and two tortillas. I ordered the eggs "over easy" meaning the yolk is still runny - these eggs were well done - both yolks were solidified, which I do not like. The meal was fairly tasteless - not good, but not awful. My wife ordered the breakfast burrito - it was really just a sloppy mess - she didn't finish it. The highlight was the homemade carmel pecan cinnamon roll - it was huge and covered with pecans and sticky carmel sauce - a real winner, absolutely delicious. Overall, this place has a captive audience since it is an oasis in the middle of nowhere. The food we had was not bad - it just could have been so much better. Would I go back? Maybe.

2  Thank KTBlount