“Friendly Staff & Standard Menu”

Kranberry's Chatterbox
Ranked #2 of 14 Restaurants in Lordsburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed December 15, 2012

Kranberry's is many cuts above what one might expect in Lordsberg and I've never had an objectionable meal there. But nothing on the menu could excite a diner and lure him or her to return to have the same meal again.

There are newer reviews for Kranberry's Chatterbox

Reviewed December 9, 2012

Good service and food and it was located near hotel. It had a pleasant atmosphere for couples or families and we saw plenlty of both there!

Reviewed November 27, 2012

Good food and reasonable prices. Sharing entrees was not a problem. Waitress was very nice and infomative about questions about the area

Reviewed November 21, 2012

Recommended by the front desk at the Best Western. Next door, so nice to just walk over after a long day. Very good food and service. Family type restaurant.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

I asked the receptionist behind the Hampton Inn where was the best restaurant in Lordsburg. She said "Kranberry's." Off we went! It is a pleasant hacienda type of building, the place spacious, clean with bluegrass music unobtrusive in the background. We got swift service, were made to feel welcome. I had the tuna melt--with a twist--and a pleasant one at that. It was tuna, swiss cheese with very good (almost nonfat) bacon on grilled sourdough. Yum. My husband had a ham and cheese sandwich on French bread. Excellent. He ordered the soup of the day: potato. The problem was there was so much bacon in it, that the salt-o-meter was off the charts. It was soooo salty I couldn't hardly swallow the taste of it. That's ashamed because we then ordered desserts. I had a chiffon-like coconut cream pie with graham cracker crust. Excellent. My husband has the "Miner's dessert" which consisted of home made brownies, vanilla ice cream and whipped cream. The brownies are to DIE FOR....moist, with walnuts. Yum. I highly recommend this place.