“Kranberry's is the place to go in Lordsburg”

Kranberry's Chatterbox
Ranked #2 of 14 Restaurants in Lordsburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed November 6, 2012

I asked the receptionist behind the Hampton Inn where was the best restaurant in Lordsburg. She said "Kranberry's." Off we went! It is a pleasant hacienda type of building, the place spacious, clean with bluegrass music unobtrusive in the background. We got swift service, were made to feel welcome. I had the tuna melt--with a twist--and a pleasant one at that. It was tuna, swiss cheese with very good (almost nonfat) bacon on grilled sourdough. Yum. My husband had a ham and cheese sandwich on French bread. Excellent. He ordered the soup of the day: potato. The problem was there was so much bacon in it, that the salt-o-meter was off the charts. It was soooo salty I couldn't hardly swallow the taste of it. That's ashamed because we then ordered desserts. I had a chiffon-like coconut cream pie with graham cracker crust. Excellent. My husband has the "Miner's dessert" which consisted of home made brownies, vanilla ice cream and whipped cream. The brownies are to DIE FOR....moist, with walnuts. Yum. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I had a salad and husband had soup and half a sandwich. We both enjoyed the lighter fair. The staff was friendly and the dining room was quiet.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

To start was attracted by the originality of the name and design of the outside of the place. Located conveniently next to the Best Western off of I-10, it's easy to get to while traveling. Once inside was nice and clean and prompt with seating and service. Menu offers a wide selection of foot items. The one's we choose were quite good, had New Mexico style Red chili Enchilada's and they were quite good. Love how every place in New Mexico makes their own style of Red chili sauce. Would stop again and highly recommend to others.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Kranberry's is a great little spot we've stopped at many times on trips between Colorado and Arizona. This is kind of a typical traditional breakfast/lunch stop except that the food is always good. We've had breakfast and lunch and it's consistently good. Bakery items are fresh baked and service is always consistently good. Great huevos rancheros, pancakes, fried shrimp dinners, etc. We look forward to this stop on our route. There's ample parking in back for trucks and RV's which is what we travel in. Highly recommended.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

I love the green chili stew with fresh flour tortillas. They have many wonderful bakery items to choose from also.