“Pleasant Big Flavor Surprise”
Review of Triple J Cafe - CLOSED

Triple J Cafe
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Las Cruces, NM
“Pleasant Big Flavor Surprise”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Coming back from Phoenix, I wanted to get a bite midway and did not want fast food so I called a friend who is from Lordsburg and he recommended Triple J café. I walked in and was pleasantly surprised to see two TV 's tuned to the CBS Sports and the NFL network. I ordered some French fries as appetizer and was impressed...very fresh fries cooked to perfection with just enough salt to wet my appetite. Then their was the entrée, two chile rellenos cooked to perfection ... very warm, the outer masa was slightly crunchy and not soggy and the asadero cheese was warm and goopy! Fantastic. Do not let the smallish look fool you ... this place serves big flavor.

Lansing
“This is an ok place to eat.”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

The food was ok, the place was clean, but Kranberry's in Lordsburg is much nicer and the food is better.

Decatur, Illinois
“Total YUM!”
Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

We were about 100 miles away when we read the TA reviews on Triple J's. Sounded so good that we decided to visit.

So glad we did! Between the 4of us we had enchiladas, tacos and burritos. All were great!

We especially loved the green chili sauce that came with our tortilla chips.

TOTAL YUM!

Lordsburg
“Best food since my mom!!!”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

We stay in Lordsburg from time to time for my husband's work, we travel a lot, & when we are here we eat at the Triple J Cafe everyday! The food is the best in town hands down!

Rossville, Indiana
“A worthwhile stop in Lordsburg”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

I have learned that my opinion is not always final, particularly when it comes to Mexican Food. But this place has been confirmed as a “keeper” by my wife who is a Mexican food authority.
We made our first visit here recently and now we are wondering why we drove by without stopping so many times in the past. Who knew there is treasure hidden here in plain sight in Lordsburg? Nothing big, nothing fancy, just good authentic Mexican food.

Visited March 2014