“Lordsburg Hampton Inn”

Hampton Inn Lordsburg
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Lordsburg
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed July 12, 2014

The front desk was helpful and friendly, but the kitchen/breakfast lady was outstanding. The rooms were clean and everything worked well. We have stayed here several times and have always had a good experience. Love the cookies, too.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Will M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lordsburg, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2014

Thank you so much for your review. I will share your comments with my team, I know they will love to hear what you had to say. Especially Sandy in the breakfast and Lauren, our cookie girl.

We look forward to your return on the next trip through.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Lordsburg

Reviewed July 12, 2014

We enjoyed our stay at this hotel. Good rooms, beds, pool, spa, and great breakfast. It is very close to the freeway for easy access when coming and leaving. Very friendly staff. Love to go there for the July 4th holiday and do the fireworks.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review.

We look forward to your visit every year. It just doesn't feel like the 4TH of July unless I see your family come through the front door. This year the rain wasn't too bad during the big show and Lordsburg put on a great display.

See you next year.

Reviewed July 7, 2014

This is a stereo typically Hampton Inn. I have stayed in a million and they are all the same. The only thing that changes is the names and the faces. The room was clean and comfortable. The food was mediocre at best. Close to the highway exit / entry.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Will M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lordsburg, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2014

Thank you for your review. The reviews, as well as the surveys sent out by Hilton, all help us to understand what our guests like most about us. We appreciate your thoughts.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

My co-worker highly recommended this Hotel, and I am very glad I stayed here. Helpful staff, convenient location. Breakfast was excellent and hot. The breakfast receptionist made me feel right at home, asking how I was, talking to all the guests about their plans for the day, stuff your mom would ask. Felt like a family breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review. I am very happy that your co-worker recommended us. That is part of our goal, to make every guest so happy with our service that they will tell others about us.

Additionally, I'm glad you like our own little super storm Sandy in the breakfast. She is truly amazing and so attentive to all our guests. Her service is something the rest of us strive for.

Please come back and enjoy our little hotel again.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

We traveled from Dallas to Lordsburg, NM on our first day. We phoned the hotel while on the road and they gave us clear directions to the hotel and a great pizza place. The staff was great and friendly. The room was what was expected and the price was great.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Will M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lordsburg, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2014

Thank you for your review. I remember talking to you briefly in the lobby about your trip. I'm glad you made it safely. Thank you for the kind things you said about my staff. They gain a lot of encouragement and inspiration from the comments. I know they will love what you had to say.

I also want to thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey sent out by Hilton. The survey scores are very important to us. They help determine how we rank among the rest of the Hampton Inns. I appreciate your contribution.

Reviewed June 21, 2014

travels were due to a family members funeral. Hampton Inn staff was very accommadating and kept the families traveling from varies states together for comfort and support. My only choice of hotel in Lordsburg going forward.

1  Thank Amy B
Will M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lordsburg, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2014

Thank you for your review. During such a difficult time we understand the unique stress and pressures you face. I am very pleased that my team was able to ease that stress a bit for you. We look for ward to your next visit, hopefully under a happier occasion.

Reviewed June 19, 2014

Every thing was very nice--Accommodations, Staff. We had a complimentary room, got to the room and decided to have two rooms since we were traveling with our 15yr old Granddaughter and they made sure our rooms were next to each other. Yes We will stay there again on our way home from New Mexico.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review. We were happy to get your rooms close together, and I am sure your grandaughter appreciated the efforts as well. Come on back and see us again, we will be ready for you.