“Hampton”

Hampton Inn Lordsburg
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Lordsburg
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed March 26, 2014

The air condotioning did not work and the room could have smelled better. Also not as clean as I would of expected. Otherwise good. Was a good one night stay. Location good. Breakfast good. Staff excellent.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Will M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lordsburg, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014

Thank you for your review. I am sorry your stay was not as you expected it to be. i will discuss your comments with my housekeeping supervisor so we can address the issues you raised. Please stay with us again the next time you trvel through Lordsburg, and l;et me know if you notice improvements. I appreciate your candor. Thank you.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Lordsburg

Reviewed March 25, 2014

Staff was very good, room was clean bed spreads were lumpy and the pillows were too soft for my taste the room didn't "smell" neither clean or dirty as the survey ask but no complaints here the weekend breakfast was not very good/pleasing to the eye so I didn't have it but the weekday was ok

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Will M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lordsburg, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2014

Thank you for yoru review. We strive to make every guest experience the best we can, however it seems we missed the mark during yoru stay. I apologize your experience wasn't up to your standards. Your comments will be shared with my team and we will work to do better. Thank you, again.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

I was put in a room over the lobby and didn't get much sleep due to the noise of arriving guests. When I notified the staff they said they were aware of the problem, but didn't do anything to resolve my problem.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank James Lena P
Will M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lordsburg, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

Thank you for your review of your stay at our hotel. We always appreciate hearing from our guests. I understand that the noise was an issue during your time with us. We strive to assure the comfort and safety of our guests, but the occasional unforeseen incident can cause some disruption. I will discuss this issue with my team so we can be more alert in the future. I hope you will give us another chance the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

High commendations for the Hampton Inn at Lordsburg, NM. Since we are in Public Health and Medicine, my spouse and I were very impressed by the cleanliness of the room, dining area, and gym as well as the staff's attention to our comfort and safety. As a distance runner, I work out in every Hampton Inn during my travels. The fitness facilities in this hotel are the best I have enjoyed across the Southwest, partly due to the user-friendly layout. The equipment was in good working order and was well spaced, leaving room for a floor workout area, exercise ball, and mat. The A/C was effective during a heavy workout, there were plenty of towels and cold water, and the weigh scale reported only ideal body weight...well...maybe that was just a one-time experience...;)

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Will M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lordsburg, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

Thank you very much for the glowing review. I know the Maintenance and Housekeeping departments will be thrilled to read your comments. They are the hardest working people in the hotel industry and they get the least amount of recognition. They keep everything clean and in good working order and most of the time guests just seem to expect it and don't make comment. It is wonderful to read comments specifically directed to their hard work. Thank you, again.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

During my stay for three days the rom was never cleaned even though I reported the problem several times. The informed me that they were having problems with new staff and it would be taken care of after the first night but the room was never cleaned during my three dat stay.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Will M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lordsburg, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2014

We apologize for the poor experience that you had at our hotel and we have addressed the dirty room issues with our staff. We hope the next time you are in the area you would consider staying with us again.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

Due to housing numerous construction workers, this place is impossibly noisy. We had the bad luck to arrive on Super Bowl Sunday night and the noise and ruckus in the hallways and parking lot went on for hours. Despite complaints, the security staff was unable to handle it and police had to be finally called at 2 a.m. We packed up and left. They are running a man camp here and it is no place for getting a good night's rest. Avoid this property until they get their act together.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Kathleen M

We apologize that the construction disrupted the comfort of your stay. We understand your frustrations and are doing our best to minimize the disruption. Thank you for your comments and we hope the next time you are in the area you would consider staying with us again.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

This is a new hotel and overall very nice; however, we could hear every step the people on the floor above made. They checked in around three and was like elephants arriving. They were not trying to make noise, it was just that the building must be "stick built" wood construction. If you stay request the top floor; however, we could hear the TV and games played in the room next door.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Ello0491
Will M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lordsburg, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2014

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your candor and your concerns. I am very sorry for the disturbance you experienced. Please contact me by phone through the hotel at 575-542-8900, I want to make sure that we make this right. Thank you.