“Staff is terrific”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Amarillo, Texas
“Staff is terrific”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

This staff aims to please! More than gracious, but helpful, friendly and kind. A disabled elderly lady spilled her cereal and broke into tears while her husband was away from the table. A wonderful employee quickly comforted her with a hug and sweet words, then dropped to her knees, quickly cleaned up and offered to replace whatever she needed. ( I am so sorry I did not get her name. )

The rooms are as clean as I've ever experienced. Everyone knew each other and it seemed as if they were all "family." Restored my faith in the American work ethic!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Earlene S
Will M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lordsburg, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Thank you so much for your review. It's okay that you didn't get her name, I knew exactly who it was as I read your comments. Sandy was very inspired by your words and the fact you noticed her efforts. She is the kind of person to want everybody in her area to be happy. Perfect for the braekfast. I am very pleased with her performance and all of our regular guests look forward to seeing her, and Linda, every morning.

Thanks, again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Alvarado, Texas
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Good ol Hampton Inn. Always reliable. Clean, quite and comfortable. I was too tired to have to worry about where to stop. This location was perfect. My family and I were very pleased to have a place to stay with no surprises. The only disappointment was that we had to leave so early to get back on the road.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Will M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lordsburg, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Thank you for your review. You found our hotel to be exactly what we strive to be... no surprises. I am veru glad we were what you expected. Come back and stay a little longer next time. We will take care of your family.
Phoenix, United States
Reviewed September 18, 2013

It was a great place to stay overall , close enough to the exits, but set back from the Freeway enough so its quiet all night. the Staff was amazing and so clean , you wouldn't know you were in Lordsburg

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Will M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lordsburg, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Thank you so much for the review. It is rewarding to know our guests notice all the effort we make to ensure our hotel is the best place to stay in the area. Thank you, again, and please come back to visit us in the future.
Murrieta
Reviewed September 12, 2013

After leaving Texas and hours later saw a Hampton Inn. Checked in clerk gave me a good rate but was not recognized as a HHonors member. Room was okay and clean but the TV services were not working. Called down to see what restaurants would deliver they suggested an Pizza place and they were right great food and service. The only thing I can say about the breakfast is that is was organized but not much of a choice, I will say everyone on staff was very friendly. A good place to stay if it is for one night.

Room Tip: The higher floors which I stayed on had the best views of the area not that much noise either!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Thsnk you for taking the time to post your review. You got the best of Lordsburg during yout stay. Mama Rosa'a is the only place that delivers and they do have great food. I'm glad you found the hotel and staff to be friendly, we work very hard to make this the best place to stay. I am sorry the TV was not functioning, sometimes the weather can cause problems with our satelite. Please come and stay with us again.
Cedar Hil, United States
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Hampton Inn has been our choice for hotel for the past 5 or 6 years. We had an excellent experience in Savannah, GA and have been choosing Hampton every since. We have had only two times that we were very disappointed in our stay at a Hampton Inn. We know if we book from the road on the night we need a room we can expect a friendly staff and a clean room. Lordsburg was no exception.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Will M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lordsburg, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
Thank you for the kind words. Not only are Hampton Inns across the country great, but we have the best guests in the world. That's what makes us so great, the woinderful guests that stay with us. We look forward to your return. Thanks, again.
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

The customer service my wife and I received was unbelievable. We were greeted nicely, even though we didn't have a reservation. Room was nice and clean. Comfortable bed. Breakfast was good, with great coffee. The people who run and work at this hotel should be commended. Hampton you got a winner here. Make it your model for all others to follow.

• Stayed September 2013
Thank you for your review. I especially like your comment that we are a winner. That is very true. The hotel was recently recognized by Hilton as an award winning hotel. We are ranked in the top 6% of Hampton Inns. It's rewarding to know that our guests can see it as well. Thank you, again.
Eagle Pass, Texas, Usa
Reviewed August 23, 2013

The trip was from Las Vegas NV to Eagle Pass Tx, so we decided to stop in Lordsburg NM , I search for a hotel on line and after reading some bad reviews about the hotels in the area I decided to stay in Hampton Inn were the only good coments were... the staff Friendly, super clean, the pool clean too and a yummy hot breakfast. Will stay again =)

• Stayed August 2013
Will M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lordsburg, responded to this review, August 24, 2013
Thank you for your review. Your comments are very much appreciated and I know my entire team will be energized by the nice things you said about us. It lets us know we are doing things right. We look forward to your return the next time you travel our way.