“Relaxing and Inviting” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Las Vegas
Eunice, nm
“Relaxing and Inviting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2010

I arrived early in the morning and feeling tired and ill. Ms. Shirley Ko, was behind the counter and immediately welcomed me and had one of her assist check if there was a room available. As we were waiting she advised of the free complimentary breakfast, coffee (24hrs) and serving soup as an evening dish. She answered my questions quickly and professionally. As soon as we were given the okay on a room (about 3mins)
I was regestered and allowed to go right up.
The room was very clean, well organized and the beds were so comfortable. I rested and slept well.
The evening staff was very professional and helpful. They answered my questions about things to see from the area booklet that I found in the room. I was given directions and even offered hints on the best places to eat.
My experience was very satisfing, restful and welcoming. I will most definately be staying at the Super 8, Las Vegas in the future and tell my friends and family to do the same.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (131)
Hartford, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2010

We were so pleased by the hospitality of this motel. A free complimentary delicious soup dinner was such a surprise and wonderful. The breakfast was great too with eggs and homemade oatmeal. A great place to stay the night!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2010

From the time I presented myself at the front desk to the time I checked out, I was more than impressed by the friendliness, cleanliness, quietness, the room/motel & their appointments, & the proximity of I-25. I'm not used to, what I felt was, a room that was elegant/plush/beautifully appointed, but I don't usually stay in high-end hotel/motels. I won't have any difficulties recommending this motel to anyone. Oh, & the price wasn't too bad either.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
Luzerne, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2010

Hot soup when you walk in, Hot Breakfast when you leave..The latter of which is a bit pathetic...If your parking with a trailer be prepared to hike 30 yards and climb steps...The laundry feature was nice but it take the dryer about 3 runs to get the job done and its $1 a run....The strange Mexican man with Elvis sideburns checking me in accidentally charged my card twice (two different transactions at $80 a pop) but finally a week later I got the one refunded....

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars
Aurora
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2010

This hotel is a hidden treasure. Booked it because it had a room w/ 3 double beds and we 3 women Motorcycle riders needed a place to stay. The room was clean, quiet, cool, great TV, tempurpedic bed toppers, clean high quality linens and everyone was very friendly. The breakfast was wonderful, and the Manager, Shirley is an extremely hospitable host. Fridge and microwave in every room w/ coffee maker although you don't need it as they brew fresh Folgers 24 hours per day. Plan to return here for another trip!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with friends
1 Thank AuroraKaren
New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2010

After all the snobs in Taos refused to admit our dog, we turned to nearby Las Vegas where we found this Super 8 that has taken lots of care to welcome guests.

Not only is there a large designated dog run area, but between the motel and the highway is a nice covered pergola and a small fountain, very pleasant in the summer heat. And before we went to dinner we were treated to a delicious cream of broccoli soup in the lobby.

The staff are very friendly and helpful. The room is, well, a Super 8, but certainly a good place to stop before you drive through Taos without dropping any money on their overpriced establishments!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank dudegal
Foristell, MO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2010

I travel on business every week, and usually stay in Super 8 motels. This is hands down the very best I have stayed in. Clean rooms, very friendly staff and excellent service.

I arrived at 7pm on a Wednesday night and the aroma of the homemade stew (complimentary) was fantastic. After I checked in I sat down to enjoy a delicious bowl of the stew.

The rooms are well appointed and, like Goldielocks I found the bed JUST RIGHT.

Highly recommend