New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Review of Super 8 Las Vegas

Super 8 Las Vegas
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Las Vegas
DeRidder, Louisiana
“Toby M. Feels like home away from home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

First I'll start by saying , when I come to Las Vegas, New Mexico I normally stay across the highway at Days Inn, However on this particular visit my sister who lives there in Las Vegas made arrangement for us to stay at Super 8 . Great friendly staff, I was greeted by Ms kitty at check in and greeted by Chris in the morning for breakfast they both were very helpful and courteous , I enjoyed the room it was clean, comfortable , Great beds by the way slept very comfortable. what amazed me the most about your hotel was the colorful towels reminded me of my home, not the norm like all hotels or motels . I 'am very happy you your staff made my stay fill like my home, be assured if when I do come back to Las Vegas, N.M. you will be my choice of hotel. keep up the good work

Room Tip: all rooms by what I saw look great to stay in
1 Thank toby m
super8NewMexico, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Las Vegas, responded to this review, August 9, 2014
Thank you for coming home! We are so glad that you came to stay with us and that you loved it. We are looking forward to your future visits. If you are in the area, even if you do not need a room, feel free to stop in and say hello and help yourself to a cuppa coffee. Until then...

Guest Relations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (134)
Las Cruces, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

Best service I have ever had at a hotel. They served a light snack at night and a great breakfast in the morning and even asked what we wanted to drink and brought it to the table, keep in mind this is kind of like a continental breakfast but they made the waffles and cut them up and had fresh fruit and oatmeal. Best customer service ever and oh I have never seen colored towels in a hotel until this particular experience, it was a nice change.

1 Thank eby1979
Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay here with us. If you are ever in the area again please stop in to see us. The coffee is always on and we always love to see a familiar face.

Mpls.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

Just by chase we bypassed Santa Fe & decided to spend the night in Las Vegas! What a terrific staff..From Ms Kitty who checked us in to Chris who was working in the morning.They were extremely pleasant & helpful! The rooms were very neat & tidy! Every evening the serve from 6pm complimentary soup,salad & fruit! Complimentary breakfast awaits everyone in the morning as well. I don't believe I have never experienced a more accommodating staff! If your in the area this place is highly recommended!

1 Thank Michael G
super8NewMexico, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Las Vegas, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Thank you so much for such a nice review. We are so happy that you enjoyed all that we offer our guests. We hope to see you again in the future.

Council Bluffs, Iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

Customer service at this place was hands down the best I have ever received at a hotel. We only stayed one night as we were on a road trip to arizona but the beds were super comfortable and I enjoyed the fact that they did not have carpet in the rooms it was hard floors. It just seemed cleaner that way. The biggest disappointment we had was the breakfast. When we talked to the manager the night before he raved about how there were going to be eggs, bacon, biscuits, etc in the morning and when we got there it was not that at all. If we had not gotten are hopes up we might have been fine with the breakfast.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank Jenny M
Thank you for leaving us a review. We are thrilled that you enjoyed the guest services that we offer. We are terribly sorry that there was a cross communication about our breakfast items. If you are ever in the area again, please stop into see us. The coffee is always on and we always love to see a familiar face!

Warner Robins, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

Although there is no pool here... this is one of my favorites stays on my vacation this summer. The service is great! The soup in the evening was awesome and the hands on service throughout the stay was well above par!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
super8NewMexico, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Las Vegas, responded to this review, July 26, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again, even if you only stop in to say hello.

Carlsbad, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

We really enjoyed our 5 day stay at this location. Staff was super nice and helpful. We enjoyed it and will stay again if in the area. This is a 2 story motel and if you have problems with stairs request a lower room. Nice place and nice people

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Michelee M
You folks were just so awesome to have stay here with us. We are glad that you enjoyed your time spent with us. We were rooting for you all!!!! Hopefully we'll see you all again next year. Until then...

Lubbock, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Clean. Great Staff. Basic. Friendly Staff. Stayed on 2nd floor and no elevator; but they offered to help us carry up our luggage. Courteous Staff. Every time I asked about a local place, they were very helpful with inquiries and carefully explained how to get there and offered a map with the path highlighted. Helpful Staff. Comfortable beds and pillows. Nice Staff. Didn't eat there; but fresh ice water in lobby and soups offered in the evenings 6-9 p.m.(in addition to the breakfast) was a very nice added touch. I was cheerfully greeted by an employee as I descended the stairs in the morning. This place is nice and clean and comfortable, though not fancy. Colorful and quirky decor. STAFF TRULY MAKES IT EXCELLENT! I would definitely stay here again.

1 Thank baghawaii
We are truly blessed in the staff that we have. To a person we all love what we do. This allows us to bring a higher amount of guest service to the table. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay here with us. We are looking forward to your next visit. If you are in the area and do not need a room stop on in and see us anyway.