“Beyond expectations!”
Review of Super 8 Las Vegas

Super 8 Las Vegas
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed March 30, 2013

I've stayed in quite a few Super 8's in my time, but this is hands down the best I've ever seen. The rooms are spotless and well appointed. The communal areas - the lobby and eating areas are also clean and nicely decorated. They provide complimentary soup and salad in the evening and a continental breakfast in the morning, both of which were better than the average Super 8 offering. However, the thing that sets this Super 8 apart from all the others is the staff. All of the staff I encountered were extremely friendly and helpful and the manager, Chris, goes above and beyond to make sure your stay is as good as possible. The bottom line is, if you're visiting Las Vegas or anywhere nearby, then this is the place to stay.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
super8NewMexico, Manager at Super 8 Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

Thank you so much for such an amazing review. We are so glad that you found our property to be clean and comfortable. Thank you for your recommendation and we really look forward to seeing you the next time you come through this area.

There are newer reviews for Super 8 Las Vegas

Reviewed March 30, 2013

We checked in late to the hotel after driving down from Denver. The room we had was quiet and nice. My favorite thing was the faux wood floor. This is brilliant. I didn't have to worry about dirty carpet on a hotel room floor Love it and wish more places did this. What a good idea for a dusty dirty New Mexico town.

Breakfast was good and the staff there so helpful ( this was day 1 of a 7 day road trip), I didn't realize at this point that this Super 8 has the best, most helpful, friendliest staff of anywhere else we experienced on the rest of this trip.

If you are going through Northern New Mexico, stay here. We stayed all over the state.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
super8NewMexico, Manager at Super 8 Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

When ever I return from traveling my first thought is "ah...dusty lil New Mexico". That being said your review made me chuckle. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay. Our wood floors have gone over so well. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in dusty lil Las Vegas.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

The staff was amazing!!! The assistant manager Chris was beyond great! Super helpful and made the stay enjoyable. The rooms were clean and relaxing. The location was great too. Stayed At this hotel for 4 nights. Well worth the money .

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your amazing review. We strive for excellence and reviews such as yours tell us we are on the right track. Please consider us again when you travel through the area.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

The staff was amazing! Never have I stayed anywhere that you were treated as a friend and not just some stranger passing through. Our plans were to stay a night or two on our 4 day mini vacation but ended up staying 3 nights. Our room was very pleasant, a king size therapeutic bed, lovely hardwood flooring and very quiet. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Glenda D

We count every guest and a friend or perhaps a long lost family member. We are so glad we helped make your mini-vacation more relaxing. We look forward to seeing you the next time you travel through the area.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

We travel to Sipapu, NM for spring break and have stayed the past 2 years at this hotel. The staff is soooo accommodating. They go above and beyond to make sure your stay is pleasant in every fashion. The breakfast and soup dinner that is included is very good with a variety available. They truly must love their job! Kudos to upper management because they chose the right staff. We will be back.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends

We DO love our jobs, but not so much as we love our guests. Thank you for this review and we look forward to seeing you next year if not sooner.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

From the moment I walked to the reception desk, I was treated like a dear friend, even though I didn't have a reservation. After getting checked in, I was offered help with moving my bike into my room on the second floor and then was invited to the complimentary soup and salad dinner! What a delightful surprise and just what I needed after a long day of driving. When I got to my room it was sparkling clean with the bed beautifully made and plenty of towels for an afternoon and morning shower. It is a perfect place to stay in Las Vegas, NM.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo

Here at the Super 8 in Las Vegas New Mexico we feel like our guests are dear friends. Anything we can do to make your stay more enjoyable, we try to do. We hope you travel through in the future and that you choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

I was a little confused by TripAdvisor when we booked this hotel for an overnight stay last week during spring break. It's a very highly rated Super 8, highest in the country so they claim. That said, we're talking Super 8 here - so appreciate the competition. All in all, this is a solid little overnight hotel in northen NM that's an extremely good value. The staff are extremely friendly and very conscientious. The complimentary breakfast is average but the service is exceptional. They're very proud of they're rating and should be - we'd definately stay here again again for a quick overnighter.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. This Super 8 strives for 5 star service. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again.