“Nice little gem for our budget”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Super 8 Las Vegas

Super 8 Las Vegas
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Las Vegas
Centennial, Colorado
“Nice little gem for our budget”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2013

We checked in late to the hotel after driving down from Denver. The room we had was quiet and nice. My favorite thing was the faux wood floor. This is brilliant. I didn't have to worry about dirty carpet on a hotel room floor Love it and wish more places did this. What a good idea for a dusty dirty New Mexico town.

Breakfast was good and the staff there so helpful ( this was day 1 of a 7 day road trip), I didn't realize at this point that this Super 8 has the best, most helpful, friendliest staff of anywhere else we experienced on the rest of this trip.

If you are going through Northern New Mexico, stay here. We stayed all over the state.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
super8NewMexico, Manager at Super 8 Las Vegas, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
When ever I return from traveling my first thought is "ah...dusty lil New Mexico". That being said your review made me chuckle. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay. Our wood floors have gone over so well. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in dusty lil Las Vegas.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (137)
Clovis
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2013

The staff was amazing!!! The assistant manager Chris was beyond great! Super helpful and made the stay enjoyable. The rooms were clean and relaxing. The location was great too. Stayed At this hotel for 4 nights. Well worth the money .

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your amazing review. We strive for excellence and reviews such as yours tell us we are on the right track. Please consider us again when you travel through the area.
Colorado Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

The staff was amazing! Never have I stayed anywhere that you were treated as a friend and not just some stranger passing through. Our plans were to stay a night or two on our 4 day mini vacation but ended up staying 3 nights. Our room was very pleasant, a king size therapeutic bed, lovely hardwood flooring and very quiet. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Glenda D
We count every guest and a friend or perhaps a long lost family member. We are so glad we helped make your mini-vacation more relaxing. We look forward to seeing you the next time you travel through the area.
Pearland, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013

We travel to Sipapu, NM for spring break and have stayed the past 2 years at this hotel. The staff is soooo accommodating. They go above and beyond to make sure your stay is pleasant in every fashion. The breakfast and soup dinner that is included is very good with a variety available. They truly must love their job! Kudos to upper management because they chose the right staff. We will be back.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
We DO love our jobs, but not so much as we love our guests. Thank you for this review and we look forward to seeing you next year if not sooner.
Broomfield, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013

From the moment I walked to the reception desk, I was treated like a dear friend, even though I didn't have a reservation. After getting checked in, I was offered help with moving my bike into my room on the second floor and then was invited to the complimentary soup and salad dinner! What a delightful surprise and just what I needed after a long day of driving. When I got to my room it was sparkling clean with the bed beautifully made and plenty of towels for an afternoon and morning shower. It is a perfect place to stay in Las Vegas, NM.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Here at the Super 8 in Las Vegas New Mexico we feel like our guests are dear friends. Anything we can do to make your stay more enjoyable, we try to do. We hope you travel through in the future and that you choose to stay with us again.
Houston, Tx
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

I was a little confused by TripAdvisor when we booked this hotel for an overnight stay last week during spring break. It's a very highly rated Super 8, highest in the country so they claim. That said, we're talking Super 8 here - so appreciate the competition. All in all, this is a solid little overnight hotel in northen NM that's an extremely good value. The staff are extremely friendly and very conscientious. The complimentary breakfast is average but the service is exceptional. They're very proud of they're rating and should be - we'd definately stay here again again for a quick overnighter.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. This Super 8 strives for 5 star service. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again.
Flower Mound, TX
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

I usually don't write reviews but I had to after our recent stay at the Super 8 in Las Vegas, NM. If I could give more stars on this location, I would. I can't say enough about the service and staff members. Chris and the other staff members were very personal and polite. At breakfast and at the soup/salad (dinner), I felt I was at a sit down restaruant. They went out of their way to make sure you were happy and enjoying your stay. They called us by name and they interacted with our children. The hotel was very clean, wood floors in rooms, and did I mention the excellent service. We will definitly be back each year when we go skiing or in the area.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
super8NewMexico, Manager at Super 8 Las Vegas, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Well thank you for making us all feel like stars. And thank you for taking the time to leave a review. The reviews we get mean so much to us, and help future travelers make informed decisions as to where they are going to stay. We look forward to seeing you and your family in the future