“Best ever for the price.”
Review of Super 8 Las Vegas

Super 8 Las Vegas
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed March 27, 2013

The staff was amazing! Never have I stayed anywhere that you were treated as a friend and not just some stranger passing through. Our plans were to stay a night or two on our 4 day mini vacation but ended up staying 3 nights. Our room was very pleasant, a king size therapeutic bed, lovely hardwood flooring and very quiet. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Glenda D
super8NewMexico, Manager at Super 8 Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

We count every guest and a friend or perhaps a long lost family member. We are so glad we helped make your mini-vacation more relaxing. We look forward to seeing you the next time you travel through the area.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

We travel to Sipapu, NM for spring break and have stayed the past 2 years at this hotel. The staff is soooo accommodating. They go above and beyond to make sure your stay is pleasant in every fashion. The breakfast and soup dinner that is included is very good with a variety available. They truly must love their job! Kudos to upper management because they chose the right staff. We will be back.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends

We DO love our jobs, but not so much as we love our guests. Thank you for this review and we look forward to seeing you next year if not sooner.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

From the moment I walked to the reception desk, I was treated like a dear friend, even though I didn't have a reservation. After getting checked in, I was offered help with moving my bike into my room on the second floor and then was invited to the complimentary soup and salad dinner! What a delightful surprise and just what I needed after a long day of driving. When I got to my room it was sparkling clean with the bed beautifully made and plenty of towels for an afternoon and morning shower. It is a perfect place to stay in Las Vegas, NM.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo

Here at the Super 8 in Las Vegas New Mexico we feel like our guests are dear friends. Anything we can do to make your stay more enjoyable, we try to do. We hope you travel through in the future and that you choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

I was a little confused by TripAdvisor when we booked this hotel for an overnight stay last week during spring break. It's a very highly rated Super 8, highest in the country so they claim. That said, we're talking Super 8 here - so appreciate the competition. All in all, this is a solid little overnight hotel in northen NM that's an extremely good value. The staff are extremely friendly and very conscientious. The complimentary breakfast is average but the service is exceptional. They're very proud of they're rating and should be - we'd definately stay here again again for a quick overnighter.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. This Super 8 strives for 5 star service. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

I usually don't write reviews but I had to after our recent stay at the Super 8 in Las Vegas, NM. If I could give more stars on this location, I would. I can't say enough about the service and staff members. Chris and the other staff members were very personal and polite. At breakfast and at the soup/salad (dinner), I felt I was at a sit down restaruant. They went out of their way to make sure you were happy and enjoying your stay. They called us by name and they interacted with our children. The hotel was very clean, wood floors in rooms, and did I mention the excellent service. We will definitly be back each year when we go skiing or in the area.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
super8NewMexico, Manager at Super 8 Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Well thank you for making us all feel like stars. And thank you for taking the time to leave a review. The reviews we get mean so much to us, and help future travelers make informed decisions as to where they are going to stay. We look forward to seeing you and your family in the future

Reviewed March 16, 2013

The stay my son and I had at the Las Vegas, NM Super 8 Motel was a pleasant surprise as to what I was expecting for what is considered to be a "budget friendly motel". Being like many other people of this country, I have a budget to stick to. I selected Super 8 due to their customer experience comments, and I am extremely happy I did so.

I was greeted first thing by a friendly, helpful Desk Clerk, who did everything possible to ensure my son and I felt like welcome, cherished guests. They gave us our choice of rooms, and the one we selected was extremely tidy and comfortable. There was ample space to place all our trip-related belongings, and the convenience of a mini fridge there in the room.

The beds were seriously comfortable. with enough blankets to keep us warm and cozy at night. The cleaning staff were friendly, and extremely respectful of my son's and my tendency to rise late. We never felt that cleanliness and customer service were an issue at this motel.

I fully intend to revisit Las Vegas again in the near future for hiking purposes, and will most definitely be staying here when I do.

Room Tip: I would guess that upstairs rooms are better if you have difficulty sleeping through people walking...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

You ARE cherished guests. Thank you for choosing us based on our reviews and for leaving one yourself. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

What a great find!!! I generally don't stay at Super 8's but it was the most reasonable at the time. But what a pleasant surprise. Complimentary soup and salad WOW!! In the morning when we went down for the breakfast what another surprise, we were greeted with a very energetic "good morning" and can I get you some juice or coffee. Breakfast was then "prepared" for us!! The beds were really comfortable and the rooms were super clean. I will definitely stay there again!! Thanks to Chris, Chadwick, Mike and Kitty for the great stay!!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rick A

We like to be a home away from home!! We are glad we were able to make it yours. Thank you for a great review, and we are looking forward to your next visit.