Super 8 Las Vegas, NM
Comfort Inn(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$80
$89
$123
Hotels.com
$71
Knights Inn Las Vegas NM(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$59
TributePortfolio
  • Pool
$229
1,283 results
All reviewscolored towelssoupwaffleswood floorsnew mexicolight dinnermemory foamcrackershot oatmealafter a long daynext morningstay there againthe managersroom was cleannice changelong drivegreat breakfast
Reviewed March 5, 2013

I was most impressed with the staff, and especially Kitty. Warm, kind and very friendly. This is where I will stay next time I visit Las Vegas, NM. The rooms and the entire motel are clean.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
1  Thank Steve T
super8NewMexico, Manager at Super 8 Las Vegas, NM, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2013

Our entire staff is more like an extended family, and the moment you walk through our door you too are family. We are looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

I first came to Las Vegas New Mexico in April 2012 for business. I stayed here and liked it, they served hot soup in the evening, and had a wonderful hot breakfast with eggs, bacon, sausage. Since then, they don't serve sausage and bacon anymore, because the Super 8 chain wanted to have all their hotels be similar, and this Super 8 was going far beyond what others were doing. They still have hot soup in the evening, and poached eggs, waffles, cereal, etc. for breakfast. They are extremely friendly and this is always the hotel I come to in Las Vegas New Mexico. Never been to another hotel yet that has the wonderful service, and nice clean smoke-free rooms.

Room Tip: I always take a room on the second floor - every time I've been in any hotel and been on the ground floor, I've always had someone in the room above me walking around and you can hear the thumping as they walk across the upstairs floors.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for making our Super 8 your home away from home. We like that when you come home we are able to greet you with a friendly smile and a hot meal. We are looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

We picked this place based on trip advisor ratings, and they were spot on. A great little place, with a wonderful staff. Good breakfast, good soup at night, and excellent coffee. The manager was even poaching some eggs for a couple as I left. We will come back!

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank hiccup1

And we look forward to your return! Our ratings and reviews on here mean so much to us. Thank you for choosing us based on these reviews and for leaving one yourself to help future travelers coming through Las Vegas N.M.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

best hotel staff i've ever experienced!

the staff were all incredibly friendly and accommodating. the hot soup bar was great, as was breakfast, and the staff waits on you almost like it's a restaurant. very, very friendly environment. they also helped me scrape the ice off my car in the morning and gave me coffee to go and looked up weather / directions for me, etc etc etc.

also, clean rooms with hardwood floors and really comfortable beds. only complaint was that there wasnt a pen in the room ....

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo

WOW! Your review made our day. Thank you for the many wonderful things you had to say. Tells us that we must be doing it right!! Also thank you for your constructive criticism. Upon reading your review we have placed pens in all of our desk drawers. It is feedback like this review that helps us be the best we can be.