“Impressive Super 8”

Super 8 Las Vegas
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
super8NewMexico, Manager at Super 8 Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2012

Reviewed October 20, 2012

The personal and concerned attention, friendliness and helpfulness of all the staff was outstanding. This really seemed like a quality 'bed and breakfast', rather than a franchise motel. The supper and individualized breakfast were an additional pleasure.

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
super8NewMexico, Owner at Super 8 Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2012

Dear Elisabeth R,
Thank you so much for your kind words! It has been a pleasure to have you stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again whenever you're in town.
Shirley Ko

Reviewed October 20, 2012

Tripadvisor and the local tourist info center recommended this motel. The room was very clean and it seems that they do try to add a homey touch. The towels in our bathroom were bright yellow and green instead of institutional white. A young man working in the garden came over to our car and offered to help us in with our bags. The front desk attendant was delightful. The complimentary soup and salad in the evening was convenient. One thing I really liked was the pergo flooring in the room instead of carpet. I would stay there again if in Las Vegas.

Dear AshlandMoPat,
We are very happy that you enjoyed your visit with us and look forward to seeing you again in the future. If there is anything that we can do to make your future visits more comfortable, please let the front desk, manager on duty, or me know.
Shirley Ko

Reviewed October 19, 2012

I rolled in about 8:00 p.m. on a Sunday night, driving from Rapid City, SD to Gilbert, AZ. This place is great. The folks who work here are very friendly. They have a complimentary home made soup and salad every evening, and the soup was delicious. I had several boxes in my truck which I needed to bring in for the evening, and they were kind enough to give me a room right next to the doorway of the hotel, so I was able to quickly bring my things into the room. Great place, very friendly people - will definitely stay here agin on my way through Las Vegas.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
super8NewMexico, Manager at Super 8 Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2012

Dear Chip W,

We are very happy that your experience with us was a great one! Thank you for taking time to provide a review. It is important to us that our guests leave well rested and with a smile on their face. We hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed October 18, 2012

Where do I start? Ok - so the outside has eclectic yard art and lights. The front desk people are as nice as you could ask for. I was even told that soup and salad were available for guests. As I went upstairs to my room I noticed the artwork on the walls was more like a home than a hotel. When I got to my room, everything was clean and in good repair, well taken care of. To my surprise there were no white towels, pillowcases, sheets, but lovely green orange and yellow. I talked to the clerk when I was going out to dinner and got a recommendation for a restaurant. It was a good choice. When I return the clerk wanted to know if I liked the restaurant; asked me how the food was and how the service was. I met Shirley Ko the manager and she is a delight - very concerned about her guests and their opinions. As I was leaving the next morning, Shirley kept asking if I didn't want breakfast and this was not just boxes of cold cereal and cold danish - there was oatmeal and waffles with all the toppings, along with the standard breakfast items. I only stayed one night on a business trip but will *always* stay here when I go through Las Vegas, NM. This is truly a hidden treasure!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Dear CamelotVet,
Thank you so much for the wonderful review! It is our goal to ensure that your visit is always excellent and that you feel you have a "home away from home". We appreciate all of the kind things you said and noticed about the Super 8 and look forward to seeing you again the next time you're in Las Vegas!