Days Inn Las Vegas
Comfort Inn(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$80
Hotels.com
$137
$110
BestWestern.com
Knights Inn Las Vegas NM(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$59
$244
TributePortfolio
  • Pool
$229
All reviewsroom was cleanfront deskhot tubcheck in was easygas stationsoupwould stay here againenjoyed my staynice stayyogurtgreat roomgreat customer servicea great place to stayeasy accessroad tripnew mexiconm
Reviewed June 19, 2014

We travel to Las Vegas, NM at least once every three months to visit family. We recently stayed at this hotel and had a very positive experience. The staff is very friendly, the room was spacious and clean, and having continental breakfast every morning was definitely a plus. I would recommend to travelers and will stay here again when I'm back in town.
Miriam C.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
daysinnlasvegasnm, General Manager at Days Inn Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2014

Thank you for writing your review. We strive for guest satisfaction and providing a clean comfortable stay. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Las Vegas NM.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
daysinnlasvegasnm, General Manager at Days Inn Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2014

Reviewed June 2, 2014

When I arrived, there was a group of 4 or 5 men sitting next to the entrance of the hotel. They were drunk, and it seemed, by the large amounts of litter on the ground, that they had been there for a while. They were loud and obnoxious. I was greeted by two very nice gentlemen behind the desk and I told them that I was rethinking my reservations at the establishment due to the drunk group right outside. The older gentlemen said, "Oh, they're harmless," and explained that they were highway workers who would be staying there for a couple of months. Because these two staff members were so nice, I made the decision to stay the night and paid for my two nights' reservations. I had to go out to my car a few times during the afternoon, and these men were outside drinking for at least four hours. Then, later in the evening, a large group of teenaged girls were running, screaming, and laughing loudly up and down the hall until about 12:30am. Then I was woken up at about 4:30am by similar noise. I knew those drunk men were still in the hotel, so I did not look out my door to see if it was the same group of girls. When it was time for the "continental" breakfast, the coffee was brown water, and cool, and there were boiled eggs in the little fridge that bounced like rubber balls (I know, because I dropped one accidentally). The oranges were dry and some were starting to go bad (judging from the moldy smell of them). I told my concerns to the young man behind the desk (different from the two men the day before) and he didn't say anything for a moment, then asked me what I wanted. I said that I would have liked to have gotten more than 3.5 hours of sleep, and would like to feel safe (i.e., disperse the drunk men in the evenings from the entrance to the hotel). He said he was sorry, but his manager lets them stay there because they are highway workers staying for a few months, and that he had told the girls upstairs to quiet down at 11pm, because 11pm is the "official" quiet time at the hotel. I told him that they were not quiet and were very loud until about 12:30am. He said it was a high school graduation party and he couldn't do anything about it. I told him I did not feel safe at this place and he told me to "check out, then." I told him I would, but I would like my money back that I'd already paid for both nights. He told me he could refund the 2nd night's fee, but not the first because I'd already spent the night. I checked out and stayed at the Plaza.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
daysinnlasvegasnm, General Manager at Days Inn Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2014

I normally do not dispute reviews and take corrective action on the part of the hotel. However in this case I must defend the hotel, staff and hotel guests.

The men and woman that you are refering to have been guests of our hotel for over a month. They were not drunk as you state they had just gotten off work hauling asphalt for the state highway. There is never litter on the ground as we monitor it constantly. They never even spoke to you as you entered the hotel. They have helped guest with car problems, opened the main doors when guest are entering and jumped cars that won't start.

They young ladies that you are refering to were here for a basketball high school camp with three coaches with them. They were in their rooms by 10:00pm as they had played all day and into the evening and had to be back to play at 8:00am. You never called the guest services agent's to let them know someone was making noise around your room. We would have investigated and taken care of it immediatley.

Our breakfast is at the very high end of the Days Inn "Heart Healthy" Day Break breakfast program. Hard boiled eggs would probably bounce as they are cooked. They are not even required. We are required to have omelet's and we have decided to give even more of a choice to our guest by adding hard boiled eggs.

The young man in the morning that you refer to did a great job of giving you great customer service as when I arrived in the morning I had two seprate guests tell me about the interaction you had with him.

He did refund your second night. I want to assure you and ANY guests who stay with us that we strive to give every guest who enters our hotel the best customer service possible. We are human and make mistakes. Whenever we hear about our short comings we take immediate action. I want every guest to have a pleasant stay with us. I am sorry that yours was not. But to make statements that are not true is not fair. Thank you!

Reviewed May 27, 2014

Though, the hotel desk clerk was kind, the room was less than inviting. The smell of cigarette smoke was so intense, I was forced to leave the hotel and seek alternate overnight lodging. The mattress is in desperate need of being replaced. The guest chairs are dirty and disgusting. Thought the desk clerk sprayed something to help with the smoke issue, it was only a very small improvement that lasted 10 minutes.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Dolores B
daysinnlasvegasnm, General Manager at Days Inn Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2014

Thank you for your review. The room you were in was a newly renovated room. The bedding throughout the hotel is only 2 years old and exceeds Days Inn Brand Standards. The hotel is also going smoke free as we continue to complete our hotel renovation. I am sorry the room was not up to your standards and we will certainly try harder on your next visit. We take every guest issue seriously and I will share your concerns with my staff!

Reviewed May 24, 2014

My stay was fun here at this lovely hotel.. The staff was great and friendly.. They had warm coffee all day..i would come back here when coming through this state.. I recommend it.to anyone staying in Las Vegas..

• Stayed: May 2014
daysinnlasvegasnm, General Manager at Days Inn Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2014

Thank you for taking your time to write a review about our hotel. We are pleased that we met your needs and that you recieved great customer service. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Las Vegas, New Mexico!