“Nasty”

Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Las Vegas
ALBUQUERQUE
“Nasty”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

To start with they gave me the room right above the check in desk and next to the stairs and we had to hear people go up and down all night through paper thin walls! The carpet looked like it hasn't been vacuumed in a really long time, my husband was afraid to walk around in his bare feet! The room was old and just beat up, not at all what I expected. We checked in really late and we're too exhausted to pick up and go find another place to stay. Never again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

daysinnlasvegasnm, Manager at Days Inn Las Vegas, responded to this review, October 18, 2012
We sincerely apologize for your experience during your stay. If we had known there was a problem with your room we would have immediately changed your room. We are in the middle of redoing every room in the hotel and could have moved you to a completed room. Please allow us the opportunity to show you our true hospitality on your next visit to Las Vegas New Mexico and ask for me personally. Please contact me at your conviience at the hotel so that I can remedy the situation.

Troy Denison
Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Jackson, Wyoming
Reviewed September 28, 2012

The Entire Front Desk Staff were most Excellent. Felix, Krystal, Samanthan, Tyler and Diane are some of the most helpful and friendly staff at hotel that I have expericenced.

I stay in Hotel for 12-13wks at time ...so I really get to the places I stay. Housekeepers were all fanastic as well.

The Manager and Owers were great as well. Looking forward to Visiting again.

Room Tip: Convient as you coming from Denver or Phx ...Great place to eat is across the street Little Saigon...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Elk Grove, California
Reviewed September 13, 2012

I was pleasantly surprised at how friendly and clean this place was. The continental breakfast was very good, actually the best we had on our travels. The room was very clean and neat and the young lady at the front desk was so sweet and helpful. What a nice surprise after a long day of travel. For a small town, they were big on service.

Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Cheyenne, Wyoming
Reviewed July 10, 2012

We stopped at this hotel after leaving an awful dirty place that I refused to stay at. I could not have been more pleased. The girl at the front desk was very helpful and gave us extra pillows and blankets since they only have a room with one bed left and I have 4 children. The breakfast was great! I could not have been more happy!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
daysinnlasvegasnm, Manager at Days Inn Las Vegas, responded to this review, August 10, 2012
We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We pride ourselves with great Customer Service and look forward to hosting you the next time your travels bring you to Las Vegas New Mexico.
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I've stayed at this Days Inn 1 or 2 times a year for the last 10 years. Always thought it was a great place to stay on my way to Denver... until this trip. Checked in and was told I'd reserved 2 rooms. Said no - only 1 room was reserved on line. Received 1 confirmation number. Clerk said she would check with manager. After going our for a bite of dinner I returned and asked about the 2 rooms at the desk. Clerk said the manager was unavailable but I would have to contact Days Inn Customer service since I had not made the reservation thru the local Days Inn but thru the web site. Called the number and they said they would ask the manager to do a courtesy cancellation since it was a glitch in the system. Gave me a reference # if I needed to call back. Next morning stopped at the desk, manager not available and had to check out. Left my cell phone number and went on my way. Called later - clerk said that manager said he couldn't do anything because I know had a case number so he (or she) wouldn't handle. Eventually the customer service people handled this by sending a check and refunding my money. The credit card bill is from the local Days Inn so of course they get my money. Manager never bothered to talk to me directly - extremely poor customer service. Have no idea why he (or she) couldn't have taken care of this locally instead of putting me thru the hassle of multiply calls etc. None of this was anything I did incorrectly. I've stayed here so often and it's such an easy off and on the highway that I hate to find another hotel in Las Vegas but I truly have never experienced such bad customer serive at any hotel. The hotel itself is fine with an okay (nothing special) breakfast in the morning

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
daysinnlasvegasnm, Manager at Days Inn Las Vegas, responded to this review, September 5, 2012
Dear Retiredaz1,
It is unfortunate that I was out of town during the time you had reservation issues at our hotel. I strive to respond to every guest in a timely manner. I sincerely hope you will give us an opportunity to more fully meet your expectations the next time you are in Las Vegas, NM. Please call me at any time to discuss more throughly.
Troy Denison
Hotel Manager
505-425-1967
Las Vegas
Reviewed April 12, 2012

I am staying here at the Days Inn Las Vegas New Mexico, I couldn't be happier. The entire staff, from the housekeepers, front desk personell, manager and owners have been incredible! The cleanliness of the hotel is wonderful and the staff has made my stay here fantastic! My stay here began in March and ends around May 6th. The staff has made me feel like I'm living a fairy tale life and I am the princess! The amenities are great with the indoor pool and jacuzzi, and WIFI that actually allows me on the internet! I've stayed in many hotels over the years and I never seem to get good internet service (which is very important to me, since that's how I stay connected with my family and friends), however I have not had a problem with the WIFI service since my arrival. I wouldn't dream of staying any where else! My next visit to Las Vegas New Mexico will certainly include The Days Inn! I am having the time of my life and this hotel has absolutely been a wonderful experience! Thank You to all the staff at Days Inn here in Las Vegas New Mexico for showing me just how a hotel experience should be!

Room Tip: Tell the staff what you expect in a room and they will work to make it happen if it's at all pos...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank LadyMigisi
Mead, Colorado, United States
Reviewed March 5, 2012

Driving down during a snow storm from Denver, we called the hotel to see what the weather was like there. Did not want to traverse Raton Pass during a blizzard. She indicated it was great there but went to look up on the internet, what the weather was between us and the hotel. We were disconnected but found the info and found my number then took the time to call me back. Her name was Krystal and she has secured a guest for life at the Days Inn, Las Vegas! Thanks again.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends