“Trip To FORMA Conf.”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I stayed here on 1/30/13 on my way to a conference near Albuquerque NM. The front desk staff was warm and welcoming. The room was clean and well equipped although the TV was older but worked fine. Good wireless access. The breakfast was typical and good.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank mljacks
There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Would have given 5 stars-check in was great, got great rate $78, king bed was comfy. Everything clean. Nice entry and lobby area w/ flat screen tv and fireplace. Very hospitble staff. Hot tub was hot, clean. Hot breakfast include eggs, sausage, and tons of other good stuff. However, an elderly couple was just checking in, about 8pm, and their car luggage rack/cargo carrier was broken into right in front of the lobby, under bright lights in less than 5 minutes. Park your car under light in parking lot w/ alarm on!

Room Tip: get a room with your car parked right outside your window.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank traveltime2011
Reviewed December 24, 2012

I had some expiring Choice Rewards points so booked an award stay here.

Free is a fair price for this property. I'm astonished they're able to charge $80 in the dead of December.

It's a passable place. Nothing disgusting, but a lot of little things were disappointing.

Furnishings were dated, although not quite in "shabby" territory yet. Pool is ridiculously small, about the size of an SUV, and the hot tub wasn't warm enough (thermo said 97 degrees, should be closer to 104). TV is an older tube model. Bed linens felt cheap.

The breakfast was forgettable. They advertise a hot breakfast, but all this really meant was eggs and sausage, and the eggs are the pancake kind (powdered? packaged?) and the sausages didn't look appetizing. The coffee tasted weak. Furthermore, a large group mostly containing younger kids entered the lobby from outside and invaded the breakfast area soon after it opened at 6 am. Not saying they didn't belong there, but it didn't make for a great experience. I ended up eating in my room.

The worst aspect of my stay was that I was unable to connect to the wifi. The front desk did call tech support and eventually I was able to connect... for about five minutes. After I told her it stopped working she didn't seem to care. I didn't really push the issue -- they do have a public computer -- I wouldn't expect much in the way of service.

There were a few positives. The shower pressure was good and the water was plenty hot. The property was quiet.

I had no better use for my points, and I'm ecstatic I didn't get suckered into paying full price for this place. It's an OK $50 hotel, as many Comfort/Quality Inns are. Eighty bucks, though... wow.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Anon4444
Michael K, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2012

I'm troubled by your overall poor experience at our hotel. I appreciate the list you have given us, because many of the things that you touched on have now become my "To do list". We hope you give a chance to redeem ourselves some time in the future.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

When we are on the road traveling from destination to destination we look for easy in and easy out places to stay, The Choice Hotels meet that need. However, inside that need is a desire to have a pleasant experience at check in and check out. And anything beyond that is a real plus!

Jeanette at the Comfort Inn at Las Vegas is that Plus. When I found I had left some valuable article behind, she tracked it down, called me back to put my mind at ease and arranged to have it returned. This she did with the good help of the ladies who found the article (plus they kept the room clean and inviting) and Michael the manager.

So, enjoy your stay at a clean friendly easy in and out stop and if you do leave something behind... They have your back.

Thanks From Stan Williams

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Stan W

Fantastic! I'm glad you got it back, and your right Jeanette is the best! Thank you!

Reviewed October 31, 2012

If you are looking for a wonderful place to stop along I25, just pull in here and expect to be treated very well!! The rooms are spacious and clean. The staff is always friendly and ready to assist with any request you may need to improve your stay. Breakfast was first class.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Sandra B
Reviewed October 9, 2012

All the staff are extremely friendly and we enjoy our stays there every week. We come down weekly for school and would never stay anywhere else. I have never been to a hotel with such great customer service like we have received here.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank ANDREA O
Michael K, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2012

Thank you so much! we have been working hard to become more responsive to our guests needs, and we are happy you enjoyed yourself! Please com back and see us soon!

Reviewed September 27, 2012

I have normally stayed at another chain hotel when in Las Vegas, but because of price decided to go with Comfort Inn. The staff are the BIG plus for this hotel. The front desk people, manager, breakfast lady, housekeepers were all A +. They had smiles on their faces and really seemed to be glad that we were staying in their hotel. Swimming pool is small, but most of the time I had it to myself so small was okay. Room was clean and big enough for us, with very little noise to bother us. The lobby sitting area is very comfortable and good sized. I was able to carry on a phone converstation while sitting in lobby area without everyone hearing it also. We will stay there again. The STAFF was great!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you very much for such a positive review! A big "Thank You" from our entire staff.