“Awesome!”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed November 30, 2011

My family and I enjoy traveling. We stay at this particular hotel very often. The front desk staff is awesome! Our rooms are always very clean and smell great! The simple layout of the rooms make it easy access for my family. The pool area is always clean and is nice for my kids. Hot breakfast in the morning is ALWAYS A PLUS!!! I would highly recommend this hotel to single travelers and families. You won't be disappointed!!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank FamilyL0ves2Travel

Reviewed October 23, 2011

Booked this room the same day we arrived and have to we were very impressed. The pool and hot tub were great. The room was clean and nicely setup. Our desk clerk Jeanette was very friendly and totally helpful telling us all about things to do in Las Vegas. Will stay here again

• Stayed: October 2011
2  Thank thecker1956
Reviewed July 28, 2011

My family and I stayed here one night while travelling to Denver, CO. When we got to the room, it smelled like mildew. As I was sitting on the bed I smelled something awful. Turned out my bed had been peed on and the only sheets changed were the white ones. Therefore the comforter, mattress pad, and mattress all reeked of pee. Went to the front desk and girl working was helpful and assigned us a new room. However, our wake-up call was not transferred and did not go off in the morning. At check out in the morning, we informed the front desk girl of the problems and she barely recognized we were talking to her. She offered no condolences or apologies...very cold person. We were recommended to a local restaurant that was supposed to be American and Mexican...however neither were decent. I would not recommend staying here due to hospitality, cleanliness, and the breakfast lacked anything worth eating. The only good part was the young night girl!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Bmschweiger
Reviewed July 6, 2011

We looked for a clean and affordable hotel on a trip to Colorado. This hotel far exceeded all important areas of an overnight stay. The front desk was very helpful, recommended a good restaurant, and answered all our questions. The room was very clean, inside pool kept very nice, and they provided a hot breakfast in the morning.

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank itikibob
Reviewed June 19, 2011

Great location! Room very clean, Great breakfast and fitness facility. Phone didn't work...so couldn't leave a wakeup call, light bulbs out by desk and by bed.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank lybraq
Reviewed May 24, 2011

I was just passing through on a solo fishing trip. It was 9pm, so I was tired and just needed a place to crash for a couple of hours. Cost was $80 for the night. Room was clean - I always check for bed bugs, ect - no problems here. The breakfast in the morning had everything you needed - hot or cold with fruit. Staff was informed and friendly.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed March 4, 2011

first of all, we stay at Comfort Inns a lot and have never seen this before. When we first arrived the lobby was empty and we waited about 10 minutes. There was no one behind the desk and we came very close to calling the police, it was very odd not to see a clerk for that long. she finally came in and said she had to secure the building, and apologized.
Our room appeared clean on first glance, and then I noticed the sheets were threadbare, and there was a cigarette burn on the top sheet that was actually folded over. There is no way housekeeping could have missed the cig burn. The blanket either had been left in the dryer too long, or there was foreign substances on it that made it stiff in places....yuck!
I moved a chair around so I could use it for our computer and you could see that the furniture hadn's been moved in a very long time, as there was a 2-3 foot strip of dust that hadn's been vacuumed. i know that I can be a neat freak, so I am usually able to take that into account when I see something, but this was really gross. This is the first review I've ever done, but felt it was really necessary.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple