“Great Service & Beautiful Rooms”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Las Vegas
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed January 28, 2011

Staff was great. Rooms were big!! Good for people traveling with kids. Thanks

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family

Reviewed January 26, 2011

I stayed here on business. the staff was great and very friendly. Great room. Pool and fitness was clean and great. I would stay here again on my next trip.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed November 19, 2010

My family -- 5 adults, 2 children under 1.5 years -- went to Albuquerque and on to Las Vegas. In Albuquerque we stayed in a nice Drury suite (needed the extra space and kitchen facilities for bottles, etc.) and were happy. We had NO idea what we were in for. Las Vegas NM is a Tiny place -- this was, hands down, the best suite on a budget I've ever been in. The hotel is the first place you come to in town and we got a suite. It was a HUGE room, had a sink, counter, microwave and fridge, and big flat screen. There was room for me to put down a blanket for my son to roll around on and it didn't even make a dent in the space. The bathroom was also big enough for my sister and I to get ready and have two little ones running around.
The breakfast is great, the pool is nice and the staff is AMAZING. They made over the kids, gave us times for breakfast and the pool, directions to our destination and really made us feel like they were happy for us to stay.
When I return to LV, I will never stay ANYWHERE else. What a great experience.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed September 21, 2010

Express check-in had us in our room within a minute of hitting the front door. The room was large, with a very comfy king bed and a separate sitting area with sofa. A/C worked well and was fairly quiet. Shower was satisfying. Good breakfast for a chain-hotel freebie (sausage, scrambled eggs, breads, fruits, coffee). Room and public areas were very clean. Decor quite nice. Dining area very roomy and comfortable. Recommended.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 29, 2010

Stayed here two nights visiting family who were enjoying an extended stay in the area. This was a convenient location for getting on the freeway and getting to and around town. The rooms were clean and the staff friendly. Drinks (coffee, hot tea, milk) and some snacks (fruit and yogurt) were available all day in the breakfast room. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed July 16, 2010

My daughter and I stayed one night and we were impressed by the size of the room, cleanliness, and the staff. Really comfortable beds and the breakfast was great too!
Would highly recommend.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed May 7, 2010

I didn't expect the very clean room and really good experience I had at this hotel. I'd had an exhausting week, and this was a stopover in between more work, as close as I could get to a friend's place. The staff was friendly and efficient, the room generously sized, with updated furnishings, and very clean--all in all, better than many more luxurious hotels I've stayed in. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business