“nice price, nice rooms, nice people”

Knights Inn Las Vegas NM
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Las Vegas
Morrisville, North Carolina
“nice price, nice rooms, nice people”
Reviewed May 22, 2011

clean and comfortable rooms; good location in town; staff is a friendly and attentive family; we paid 55 dollars a night, a very good price for the town. no downside here.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed March 27, 2011

We were shown three different rooms by the owner because we are now more careful since having a bad experience at an inexpensive motel. The owner was patient and friendly. All rooms were obviously recently upgraded, painted, new tile and basin and tub/shower in bathroom. The motel exterior is also recently painted and neat and tidy. The location on Grand Street is good, though Vegas, NM is small and I guess about any location is handy -- after all, this is Las Vegas, New Mexico, not Nevada! Grand is a fairly large street running north-south through Vegas but seemed quiet at night. I am a light sleeper and had no trouble sleeping here. This is a one-story motel so there can be no one overhead making noise, which I like. The room cost less than $50 and worked great for us, so I think it's a good deal. We will certainly stay here again because we frequently drive between Colorado Springs and Arizona.

Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
Rankin, Texas
Reviewed March 9, 2011

I was driving home from Texas to Colorado, and had stayed at the motel before. Probably about 5 years ago. It was cheap back then, mostly clean, and it was ok for a late night stop. I decided to try it again on March 7, 2011, mostly because there was a restaurant on location, and there were cop cars in the lot (they were eating there).. made me feel safer to know they were around. Upon check in, I discovered the cutest couple, who own the place. They were nice, accommodating, and lowered the rate when I mentioned I'm a member of AARP. The room was spotlessly clean, as were all the linens. The bed was comfortable, and I was able to get some good sleep, which for me, is hard in strange places. They hand delivered the access code to the wireless internet connection when I requested it. This couple does it all. They were cleaning rooms when I left. I will make this my permanent stop from now on when returning home from visiting my mom. What a great place!!!!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank Susie S
Fort Collins, Colorado
Reviewed August 14, 2006

The motel is fine, next to main street in town and backs up to the railroad track. Somewhat noisy when a train goes by but for the price not a bad deal.

3 Thank Vagabundos