“Food was deliciously moist” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #37 of 48 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Fast Food, American
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Food was deliciously moist”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

I visited Las Vegas, NM in the evening time, and soon found out that all their 'mom & pop' places close up shop at 8pm. Thankfully, KFC was open. I was so very hungry, KFC was the first place I saw, so I stopped.
Upon entering, I was greeted with a warm smile and friendly hello. The clerk behind the counter suggested the meal of the day, which I ordered along with a extra piece of chicken. I was expecting the extra piece to be dry and cold (since it was so late at night), but it wasn't. I was surprised to find it deliciously moist and hot. I would highly recommend visiting the KFC in Las Vegas, NM for their great hospitality, service and food.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

“Service was good and food was fresh.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2012

We ate supper there and the food was very fresh. The employees were very friendly and professional. The restaurant was pretty clean. The biscuits were delicious and the chicken was fresh. The mac and cheese tasted great. Love the fact it was $5.00 box deal.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Silver City, NM
“Fast professional service, good fresh food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2012

Bright energetic workers took our order and delivered the food quickly. They helped with everything we needed. Chicken was freshly cooked and tasty.

Visited May 2012
Pinetop-Lakeside, Arizona
“Nice Late Night Hot Food Stop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2011

What a comforting "familiar face" along I-25 late on a Thursday night. Staff went out of their way to take care of us. Place is bright, huge and clean. I know it's only a KFC but there were barely any other choices in Las Vegas, NM so it was a happy sight to see them along the business route as we searched for a dinner place that wasn't just a hamburger joint.

• Visited October 2011
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Been to KFC? Share your experiences!