“I wish this restaurant was close to where I live!”

Dick's Pub & Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 52 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Southwestern
Description: A small town eatery where friends gather over cold drinks, toast to milestones and retreat to savor a taste of culinary craftsmanship. A local tradition, Dick's Pub & Restaurant serves up contemporary American cuisine with an emphasis on Northern New Mexico classics, locally sourced ingredients and hand crafted cocktails. Our refined menu pairs perfectly with a magnificent atmosphere bursting with rustic charm. You’re invited to step out of the bustling city and into our urban oasis in the heart of Douglas Avenue.
Reviewed March 2, 2013

This place rocks. The green chili is hot, the beer good, and the atmosphere wonderful. The waitresses were very nice, and helped my daughter with Celiac's find something other than a salad to eat. It is wonderful!

There are newer reviews for Dick's Pub & Restaurant

Reviewed January 17, 2013

I love walking through a deli/liquor store to a cool and comfortably rustic bar with great food and a good selection of beer on tap and servers that are friendly yet hustle. Worth the stop!

Reviewed December 28, 2012

I visit Las Vegas regularly and this is one of my favorite restaurants. As a vegetarian, I'm happy to find large salads and other dishes that work for me.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

Server was very friendly. Food was expensive and I was not impressed with menu choices. Bathroom was old and outdated.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

I had a cheeseburger with every kind of chile you can think of. I had good service and the food was good. I would go back.

Been to Dick's Pub & Restaurant? Share your experiences!