“Bad food !!!”

Little Saigon Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 52 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Chinese, Vietnamese
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Seems like food was cooked two days ago. Pork rice smells shrimp. Chicken noodles taste anything but chicken. Carry pork soup too much spicy but bad spice. We came from France. Crossing USA. We have many Chineses and Vietameses restaurants in France but the worse in France is better than this one. So nasty don't go !!!

Reviewed June 29, 2012

Our hotel recommended this small family restaurant. The menu is not extensive but covers all the bases for Vietnamese as well as some Chinese dishes. Food was excellent and service was quick. The only downside was that the owners small children were playing in the dining area.

Reviewed June 9, 2012

I guess I'm spoiled - my sister in law is Vietnamese, and I've had home cooked Vietnamese food. This place serves more like generic chain Chinese food, with a few ingredients to make it more like Vietnamese food. Interesting reading the other reviews, because my experience was so different. I thought the food was bland, and didn't have the distinctive flavor I expect from Vietnamese food.

Reviewed November 11, 2011

Try the cold Vermicelli bowls. They are great! The chow fun plates are also very tasty.

Reviewed September 9, 2011

Asian restaurants are almost everywhere, but not what is typical in northern New Mexico. I've eaten at Little Saigon enough times to say I have never had a meal that was even mediocre; it's always excellent. If you like Asian cuisine, you won't be dissapointed.